About Dellure Collagen
Based out of Van Nuys, CA, Dellure is a beauty products company that sells under eye, nose, and face masks that are claimed to decrease fine lines and wrinkles by 88%, under eye bags by 79%, and dark circles by 86%, in just four weeks of use. The company claims that their masks are clinically proven, and are endorsed by a wide variety of industry professionals.
See Also: The Ultimate Skincare Guide
Dellure has only been listed with the Better Business Bureau since 12/2013, so they currently have no ratings or complaints. Most online “reviews” are really just thinly veiled advertisements, so it’s difficult to gauge the actual level of customer satisfaction.
How Dellure Collagen Masks Work
As we grow older, our skin gradually loses collagen, which is the primary cause behind many of the most common signs of aging, such as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as dark circles and bags under your eyes. As a result, Dellure claims that their products are rigorously tested and clinically approved treatments that use hydrolyzed collagen to reduce the signs of aging. If you’d like to review the full clinical results, they can be found here.
Currently, Dellure offers three different types of collagen masks:
- Under Eye Mask – Uses a combination of aloe vera, vitamin E, vitamin C, and green tea extract to moisturize and treat the sensitive area underneath your eyes.
- Nose Mask – Includes a unique combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, and Phenoxyethanol to protect and remove impurities from the skin around your nose.
- Full Face Mask – A “space age” gel that refreshes and restores your skin’s vibrancy, while also slowing collagen depletion.
According to the Dellure website, these masks can be used in three easy steps:
- Step 1 – Cleanse – Before applying, you’ll need to wash your face with warm water and a gentle cleanser.
- Step 2 – Apply – Lay down, relax, and keep your mask applied for 10-20 minutes.
- Step 3 – Remove – After slowly peeling away your mask, rinse with water and you’re done!
Dellure Collagen Masks Pricing & Refund Policy
Dellure collagen masks are currently sold directly through the company at www.buydellure.com, as well as Amazon.com, for $98 plus shipping and handling. With your order, you’ll receive:
- 2 Full-Face Collagen Masks
- 2 Under Eye Collagen Masks
- 2 Nose Collagen Masks
- Free Shipping
Alternately, if you place your order directly through Dellure, you’ll also be able to take advantage of their 10-Day “Try Before You Buy” Risk Free Trial, which includes 2 Under Eye Masks, and will cost you $6.95 for shipping and handling. However, it’s important to keep in mind that you’ll also be enrolled in Dellure’s autoship program at that time, so you’ll need to cancel this if you decide the company’s products aren’t for you. Otherwise, you’ll automatically be sent a 30-day supply of collagen masks each month, and your payment method on file will be billed accordingly.
All Dellure collagen masks come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, less shipping and handling charges, which begins from the date your order is placed. However, the name of their guarantee can be a bit misleading, since returns will only be accepted on products that have not be opened or used. If you decide to return your collagen masks, you’ll first need to contact customer support at 855-706-8477 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, or your package will not be accepted. Also, keep in mind that your return may be subject to a $10 restocking fee.
- Scientifically based collagen masks that are clinically proven to reduce the signs of aging.
- Claimed to decrease fine lines and wrinkles by 88%, under eye bags by 79%, and dark circles by 86%, in just four weeks.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Automatic enrollment in Dellure’s autoship program can be confusing.
- No legitimate reviews available online.
- 30-day guarantee only applies to unopened and unused products.
5 out 5 people found this review helpful
Free trial / overpriced mask
Saw this advertised on Facebook followed by try this product free all you pay for is shipping and handling. Was not told at anytime that I would be locked into $98 auto ship program.
The facial mask made my face skin feel tight. But did not do anything more. Tried to call their number, when I received another shipment. They have a answering machine that tells you to go to their website www.supportdellure.com that does not exists. Called their corporate headquarters but no success their as well. Calling Better Business Bureau. My opinion - this is a rip off.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friendView all 1 commentsHide comments
Feb 15, 2014
The same thing happened to me. Called my bank and waiting for my funds to be put back.