About Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas
If you’re looking for refreshed, renewed, and revitalized skin, Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas are claimed to give you healthier, younger looking skin in just 5 minutes a day. In fact, the company claims that their advanced, nature-derived ingredients and scientific breakthroughs can help maintain healthy-looking skin, while also helping to prevent further damage.
But are Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formula products worth the high price? Let’s apply the facts and see what we find out.
Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas Details
In short, Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas are claimed to help keep your skin looking healthy and youthful, to prevent further damage from occurring, and to address a “range of skin concerns.” Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formula products are also claimed to include advanced, safe, natural, pure, and paraben-free botanical ingredients that are not tested on animals, such as:
- Powerful botanicals – Vitamins, natural herbal extracts, antioxidants, and botanical infusions that revitalize and regenerate skin.
- CO2 extracts – Antioxidants, essential oils, and fatty acids extracted without chemical additives or solvents.
- Peptides – Unique peptide formulations that can help stimulate collagen production, prevent inflammation, smooth lines, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Botanical stem cell extracts – Helps protect your skin against UV-induced aging, and boosts antioxidant levels in your skin.
- Alphasomes® – A “a patent-pending micro-emulsion liposomal skincare delivery system” that targets specific layers of your skin for maximum effectiveness.
Each set of Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas includes the following products:
- Herbal Foam Cleanser – A soap and oil-free cleanser that breaks up oils and residue on your skin, while moisturizing your skin and balancing pH.
- Herbal Toner – Reduces the appearance of skin irritation, while stimulating and toning your face.
- G.S Ginksome® Serum – A 24-hour time release serum intended to improve skin tone, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and to improve moisturization.
- Cell Renewal Day Cream – A daytime moisturizer that also works as an antioxidant, helps reverse the signs of aging, and hydrates skin.
- Gingko Mask – Revitalizes and brightens skin, while also restoring moisture.
Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas Pricing & Refund Policy
Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formula 30-day trials are available for two payments of $39.95, or one single payment of $79.90. Along with your order, you’ll also receive a Travel Essential Set, which includes travel sizes of all Spa Formulas products.
Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formula products come with a 30-day money back guarantee, less shipping and handling charges. In order to initiate the refund process, you’ll need to contact customer service at 888-360-7505.
What Do Other Consumers Have to Say About Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas?
Neither Doctor D. Schwab nor their Spa Formulas are listed with the Better Business Bureau. In addition, the product’s URL was recently registered in March 2014, which could explain the overall lack of online customer reviews.
However, for Doctor D. Schwab products other than their Spa Formulas, the most common complaints we encountered during our research cited failure to work and high price.
What’s the Bottom Line About Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas?
With all of this in mind, can Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas really help you achieve healthier, younger looking skin in just 5 minutes a day? In short, we have our doubts, and here’s why:
First, it always raises a big red flag when beauty/anti-aging companies make really big claims regarding their products, but fail to back them up with evidence. In the case of Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas, the company claims that their products are formulated using “scientific breakthroughs,” but fail to provide information as to what these breakthroughs are, or to provide clinical evidence that support their claims.
Next, another red flag regarding Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas is that there are no product labels provided on the website. Sure, the company does outline some of the broad ingredients (e.g. “peptides” and “botanical stem cell extracts”), but does not provide the formulation. After all, this is something you’ll be putting on your skin, and you deserve to know exactly what it contains.
Finally, as we mentioned in our Nutritional Supplement Buyer’s Guide, the “botanical, nature-derived” ingredients in Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas does not mean that they are necessarily natural, or that they are good for your skin. In fact, the top complaints we encountered during our research cited failure to work, and high price.
Bottom line: With no online customer reviews, no ingredients lists, no proof to back up their claims, and a relatively high price, you may want to think twice about spending your hard-earned money on Doctor D. Schwab Spa Formulas.