Based in Park City, Utah, eValueSoftware is an online store that sells software to corporate departments, Government and State Agencies, small businesses and individual customers. eValueSoftware’s mission is to be a direct software source that “…provide[s] customers of all sizes and needs with a comprehensive catalog from all major software manufacturers.”
By utilizing a team of experienced professionals, eValueSoftware’s stated goal is to offer very competitive pricing on a wide variety of software products. Whether customers need software for office work, bookkeeping, video and audio production, graphic design, or anti-virus applications, eValueSoftware sells products from some of the largest names in the industry, including Microsoft, Apple, Kaspersky, Coral, AutoCad, Intuit, McAfee, and many more.
The company states that they never sell used or “evaluation” software, and all their products include genuine license keys and new, unused disks in their proper packaging. If any products do have alternate licensing or packaging, eValueSoftware indicates this information in the product’s title, such as Academic, Upgrade, or OEM.
eValueSoftware Pricing, Shipping, and Return Policy
As of this writing, eValueSoftware claims to have the lowest market price for Microsoft Office 2013. In addition, eValueSoftware has the ability to provide volume discounts for corporations, as well as Federal and State agencies. From an encryption standpoint, the company is certified as an Authorize.net Merchant, and is GoDaddy Secured.
After customers complete their software purchase, eValueSoftware uses FedEx for all their shipping needs. However, most products do include direct download and activation options, which eliminates the need for physical shipping.
If you need to process a return, eValueSoftware provides a 30-day “No Hassle Return Policy,” as long as the software is unopened and non-activated, which is also subject to specific manufacturer’s policies. Returns are only accepted accompanying a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), which can be obtained by contacting the company directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-864-9843. Refund credits are applied in the same manner as the original payment.
- Competitive software prices, including a wide selection of manufacturers and applications.
- Most software includes direct download and activation options.
- 30-day return policy for unopened and non-activated software.
- A- rating with the Better Business Bureau, with a total of 25 closed complaints filed, nine of which were filed within the past 12 months.
- eValueSoftware claims to take the security of user data very seriously, and implements extra precautions to protect it.
- Look and feel of website is rather outdated.
- As most places, will not accept return after software has been opened and installed