Part of the DermStore family of companies and based out of Louisville, KY, HairEnvy sells thousands of hair care products from more than one hundred manufacturers. HairEnvy’s motto is “Beauty starts at the root,” and they are focused on being a one-stop shop for all your hair care needs.
HairEnvy has been featured in publications such as Elle, W Magazine, Glamour, and InStyle. The company is also fairly active in social media, with 7,800 Facebook likes, 1,000 Twitter followers, as well as their own YouTube channel and Pinterest page. DermStore holds and A rating with the Better Business Bureau, although we were unable to locate any HairEnvy-specific online customer reviews.
HairEnvy offers a wide variety of hair care products from over 100 manufacturers, and because of the large number of products offered, prices vary considerably. Product categories include:
- Tools – Hairbrushes, irons, dryers, rollers, towels, and more.
- Hair Care – Shampoos, conditioners, vitamins and supplements, and treatments.
- Hair Styling – Sprays, mousse, serums, balms, gels, and more.
- Hair Loss – Regrowth and scalp treatments, Minoxidil sprays, thickening shampoos and treatments, hair loss systems, etc.
- Natural & Organic – Features 100% natural, certified organic, non-animal tested, and even vegan hair care products.
- Men’s – Shampoos, shaving creams and aftershave, vitamins and supplements, deodorants, hair gels, and more.
In addition to these product categories, HairEnvy also offers a beauty center, which includes access to the company’s online magazine, blog, Beauty TV, horoscopes, how-tos, as well as staff picks.
HairEnvy Pricing & Refund Policy
As soon as you enter the HairEnvy site, you’ll be offered $25 in savings on your next order simply by joining their mailing list. In addition, you can also refer a friend and receive a $10 account credit. It’s also important to note that a quick online search for “HairEnvy.com Coupons” will result in numerous ways to save up to 40% on your next purchase.
HairEnvy offers free 1 to 3-day shipping on all orders, which also includes three free product samples. For shipping to the contiguous U.S., you can also choose 2-day shipping for a flat rate of $12.95, and overnight at a cost of $29.95. Unfortunately, the company does not offer international shipping.
HairEnvy provides a 30-day, 100% money back guarantee on all purchases, which also include free prepaid return shipping labels, but only if you’re returning items for an exchange or store credit. In order to begin your return, you’ll need to contact customer service and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which will need to be clearly listed on the outside of your package. Once received, your return will be processed within two weeks.
- Thousands of products from hundred of manufacturers.
- Free 1-3 day shipping, and easy return process.
- Part of the DermStore family of companies, which allows you to shop three different sites with only one checkout.
- Little to no online reviews.
1 out 1 people found this review helpful
Christmas is 4 days away and still no reply from their "administration"
I ordered and paid for two expensive Harry Josh hair dryers ($250.00 each) for Christmas gifts and received only one. I have called 4 times in last 3 days and all I'm told is that "administration" is investigating. They won't give me phone number of administration so I can talk to them personally. Why can't I talk with administration personally? They made huge mistake and I'm paying for it! Paid for 2 hairdryers, received only one. Not getting ANY help.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend