About Her Yoga Secrets
Developed by Zoe Bray-Cotton, Her Yoga Secrets (also known as Yoga Burn) is a 12-week follow-along video series designed exclusively for women that claims to dramatically increase flexibility, improve your health, reduce stress, and help you experience a brighter outlook on life.
Have you regularly attended yoga classes before, but found they didn’t meet your expectations? If so, Zoe claims that Her Yoga Secrets can help you experience all the benefits yoga is capable of providing, in addition to a boosted metabolism, flatter belly, tighter booty, and a reshaped body. She even claims Yoga Burn can help you get in the best shape of your life!
To accomplish this, the Yoga Burn program uses something called dynamic sequencing, which can deliver “near effortless” weight management without restricting dieting or cardio, all from the comfort of your own home.
Regardless of your experience, flexibility, or goals, Zoe promises that Her Yoga Secrets involves a strategic, progressive approach to yoga that’s proven to deliver results. But is it really some kind of breakthrough, or is it just the same old repackaged yoga moves you could probably learn elsewhere online, for free?
That’s exactly what we’ll explore here, first by taking a deeper dive into the Her Yoga Secrets program.
How Does Her Yoga Secrets Work?
Based on what we learned in their promotional video, the Her Yoga Secrets program was strategically built in 3 unique phases:
- Phase 1: Foundational Flow – Here, you’ll form a “super solid” yoga foundation that allows beginners and advanced students to immediately experience the most powerful benefits yoga has to offer. You’ll also learn new poses that were specifically designed to boost metabolism and begin tightening your problem areas. Throughout the process, Zoe will make sure you execute each move effectively and safely.
- Phase 2: Transitional Flow – This phase is dedicated to offering all the “feel good” benefits yoga can offer, while introducing exclusive body shaping strategies. You’ll combine some of the moves you learned during Phase 1 into specific sequences that provide “mood enhancing energy.” Then, you’ll transition into poses designed to tighten and tone female problem areas, while learning how to link poses together. In the end, the company claims your body will feel and look better.
- Phase 3: Mastery Flow – According to Zoe, this is where Yoga Burn’s “magic happens.” You’ll combine everything you’ve learned from the previous 2 phases into sequences that “fully fire up” your metabolism, tighten your booty, and transform your body. Every movement in this phase is custom designed to deliver maximum visual results in the shortest amount of time, so you’ll look and feel your sexiest.
What’s the Deal With Yoga Burn’s Dynamic Sequencing?
Regardless of the phase you’re in, Yoga Burn is built around something known as dynamic sequencing, which involves doing exactly the right pose, for the right amount of time, and in the right sequence, in order to “perfectly challenge your body without pushing too far.” This way, you’ll be able to get the most out of each yoga session.
The thing is that dynamic sequencing (at least as it relates to yoga) is nothing new, and appears to have originated with a book titled The Yoga Practice Guide. And although its name might sound technical—or even scientific—it just references the fact that you’ll move through a changing (i.e. dynamic) set (or sequence) of yoga moves.
Now, Zoe claims that Her Yoga Secrets features completely unique moves that provide benefits you won’t find with other programs. Unfortunately, she doesn’t provide any additional information we can use to verify her claims—including that the Yoga Burn program is “proven to deliver results.”
What about yoga in general, though? It seems to be extraordinarily popular, but does it provide any real-world benefits?
What Is Yoga? Is It Beneficial?
If you were to ask 100 different people what yoga is, many would probably tell you that it involves maintaining certain body positions for specific amounts of time. Outside of this though, they might not be able to tell you much more.
The reality is that yoga is an ancient practice that also involves controlling the breath, clearing the mind, and maintaining focus on the present moment (otherwise known as meditation). There are also many different schools (or approaches) to yoga, a few of the more popular include:
So, although many of the poses might be similar, your relationship with them can vary depending on your approach and your progress.
Regardless of the school, you’ll find that there are poses to target just about every muscle in your body, and the bodyweight resistance provided during these poses can help tighten and tone your muscles. Yoga is also proven to improve flexibility and strength, while being low-impact.
Pro tip: However, yoga is not an aerobic activity, so it probably won’t replace your cardio sessions, as claimed by Zoe in the Yoga Burn video. The good news is that yoga can help make you more mindful of your body—including the foods you feed it—which can possibly have an impact on your weight.
How Much Does Yoga Burn Cost? Does It Include DVDs?
There are two versions of the Her Yoga Secrets program, both of which are priced at $37:
- Completely Green Version (digital download only)
- Digital Plus Physical Version (digital download and physical copies through the mail)
Regardless of which option you choose, Yoga Burn will come with 3 special bonuses:
- Follow Along Audio Classes – Helps you experience all the same benefits as the videos, even when you’re on the go.
- Tranquility Flow – A unique set and sequence of poses designed specifically to provide immediate stress relief.
- Immersion – A community of thousands of real women who can help answer your questions and offer support during your transformation. Here, you’ll be able to receive individual help, attend coaching calls, and more.
All Her Yoga Secret orders are processed through a third-party named Clickbank, who also offers a 60-day refund policy on all purchases. In order to request one, you’ll need to call customer service at 800-390-6035.
Before wrapping up, let’s learn more about Her Yoga Secrets’ creator.
Who Is Zoe Bray-Cotton?
According to the Her Yoga Secrets website, Zoe Bray-Cotton is a certified yoga instructor, personal trainer, and female body transformation specialist. She has over 10 years of personal training experience and has taught all major forms of yoga “through some of the most well known and renowned gyms in North America.”
Outside of this quick little blurb, we didn’t uncover any additional information about Zoe from any third-party, non-affiliate websites. As such, we couldn’t verify if any of this information is accurate, or if this is even a real person (versus a pseudonym).
Taking all of this together, should you give Her Yoga Secrets a try?
Is Her Yoga Secrets the Best Fitness Program for You?
The bottom line is that you want a body you can be proud of, and there’s little doubt that most yoga programs—Her Yoga Secrets/Yoga Burn included—can help you move closer to this goal. However, exactly which program’s best for you depends on a variety of factors, such as:
- Do you have any injuries or physical limitations that might make some moves more suitable than others?
- Are you brand new to yoga? Have you taken a couple classes, or are you relatively advanced and are looking to expand your pose repertoire?
- Is this type of yoga enjoyable for you, or are other forms better suited to your tastes?
- Are you looking to lose weight, tone and tighten, or a combination of the two?
… just to name a few.
As with any other fitness program, it’s always wise to talk with your doctor before beginning, which would be an ideal time to ask them about Yoga Burn specifically, and yoga in general. On top of this, it appears that the Her Yoga Secrets program is geared more toward beginners, so if you’re further along in your yoga journey, these exercises might quickly become boring.
Finally, regardless of the program you choose, yoga isn’t exactly known as a great way to burn calories (although there are plenty of other wonderful benefits). So, if your primary goal is to lose weight, programs like Yoga Burn might not be your first choice.
Looking for another low-impact, enjoyable—and nearly cost-free—method of shedding pounds and inches? Why not explore walking?