About New Chapter Probiotic All-Flora
New Chapter’s Probiotic All-Flora nutritional supplement delivers 8 billion probiotic cells to your digestive system every day, which are claimed to provide a wide range of benefits. The company claims their probiotic formula is different in that it delivers the full benefits of the culturing process, which includes live cultures, a whole food growth medium, and the “resulting ferment metabolites.”
Probiotic All-Flora is manufactured by New Chapter, Inc., which has a B+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. On one hand it’s positive that they only have one complaint regarding their product, but on the other, the company never bothered to respond to the request.
Regarding Probiotic All-Flora specifically, the product appears to have an overwhelmingly positive online reputation. However—like nearly any other type of nutritional supplement—the most common consumer complaint we came across during our research included failure to experience results.
How New Chapter Probiotic All-Flora Works
Similar in nature to Whole Body Keybiotics, New Chapter Probiotic All-Flora is a whole food, live probiotics digestive health formula that claims to provide the following benefits:
- Promote digestive health using live bacteria and probiotic fiber.
- Balance your gut with nine live probiotic strains, which are located in a whole food growth medium (organic Apples and organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin).
- Ideal choice for individuals with dairy restrictions, as all microorganisms are cultured in an organic soy medium.
- Well-preserved and potent because ingredients are immediately freeze-dried after culturing is complete.
Probiotic All-Flora contains no artificial flavors or colors, and its active ingredients include:
- Organic Fermented Soy – 750mg
- Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin – 125mg
- Organic Apple – 90mg
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend (S. thermophilus; L. rhamnosus; B. breve; L. acidophilus; B. infantis; B. longum; L. plantarum; L. salivarius; L. helveticus) – 35mg
According to the New Chapter website, you should take one capsule of Probiotic All-Flora in the morning and one in the evening, both on an empty stomach. Between these two capsules, you will be introducing 8 billion live probiotic cells into your digestive system, which could help you start experiencing benefits in as little as one week.
All New Chapter products, including their Probiotic All-Flora, are certified organic by International Certification Services, Inc, are manufactured in a GMP facility, and contain non-GMO ingredients.
New Chapter Probiotic All-Flora Pricing & Refund Policy
New Chapter’s Probiotic All-Flora supplement is available through numerous online retailers such as Amazon.com, GNC, the Vitamin Shoppe, and more. In addition, be sure to click the Buy Now tab on the supplement’s home page to find retailers in your area who offer New Chapter Probiotic All-Flora. For customers who are on the go, New Chapter also offers an iOS app.
Probiotic All-Flora is available in quantities of 60 (30-day supply) and 120 (60-day supply) vegetarian capsules. Based on our research, prices typically range between $18 and $21 for a 30-day supply, and $25 and $33 for a 60-day supply, depending on the retailer and shipping charges.
Since Probiotic All-Flora is available directly from New Chapter, return and refund policies will vary between retailers.
- A complete range of nine different strains of microorganisms that are claimed to provide multiple digestive benefits.
- No artificial flavors or colors. Certified organic and manufactured in a GMP facility.
- Overwhelmingly positive online reputation.
- Contains fermented soy, which can be ideal for individuals with lactose allergies, but less-than-ideal for individuals who cannot handle excess estrogen.
- As with most nutritional supplements, the most common complaint is failure to experience any benefits.
1 out 1 people found this review helpful
All Flora was recommended to me for symptoms of muscle pain, muscle weakness, and nasal/sinus problems. I experienced a huge improvement. My arm muscles went out on me, I couldn't lift even a gallon of milk. After taking the New Chapter All Flora I regained my strength and felt better. I took the regular formulation, not the organic one. I bought this product at Vitamin Shoppe, they stopped stocking it. Now I find it is discontinued! I would like to see this product back it is a great product.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend