About Outsmart Insomnia Protocol
Outsmart Insomnia Protocol is a comprehensive e-book written by Sam Oakes that uses “scientifically proven methods” to help you naturally fight your insomnia, sleep better, stay relaxed, and alleviate anxiety.
According to Sam, this easy-to-follow guide can help anyone with their insomnia, regardless of age, race, or gender, and without relying on sleeping pills or other medications. You’ll even learn some easy-to-prepare snacks, like cookies!
Overall, the Outsmart Insomnia Protocol works across 4 modules:
- Module 1 – Uncovers important factors you need to know about insomnia.
- Module 2 – Tips, tricks, and techniques that can help you fall asleep in 15 minutes or less.
- Module 3 – Considered the most significant section, here you’ll learn “how to balance your brain chemistry and treat insomnia.”
- Module 4 – Finally, you’ll be able to wake refreshed each day by learning secrets to achieving a “deep, satisfying sleep every night.”
Falling asleep at your desk. Feeling irritable or depressed. Problems focusing or remembering important things. Whatever side effects you’re experiencing from insomnia, none of them are pleasant.
But whether this is your first attempt at fighting back or you’ve been at it for years, what can you really expect from Outsmart Insomnia Protocol? Is it worth your time and money? We’ll explore all of that (and more!) in this review.
First, we need to discuss what insomnia is, what causes it, and other important information.
What Is Insomnia? What Causes It? Is There a Cure?
At its most basic, insomnia references “difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, even when a person has the chance to do so.” This means you might also wake up too often during the night, have difficult falling back asleep, waking up too early, and/or feeling tired when you wake up.
But there are actually 4 different kinds of insomnia:
- Primary vs. Secondary – Primary insomnia isn’t caused by any other health conditions, while secondary is (such as asthma, depression, etc.).
- Acute vs. Chronic – Acute insomnia generally occurs because of minor mental or emotional disturbances, such as being nervous or overly stressed, which generally subsides on its own. On the other hand, chronic insomnia “is disrupted sleep that occurs at least three nights per week and lasts at least three months.” The causes of chronic insomnia often run much deeper, and might require professional treatment.
Getting a couple bad nights of sleep is one thing, but chronic sufferers (about 6 percent of the population) can experience some fairly severe consequences, such as a weakened immune system, higher instances of depression, and poorer overall levels of health than those who get sufficient sleep.
But because chronic insomnia is such a personalized diagnosis, there isn’t one cure-all to help every sufferer. However, in addition to speaking with your doctor, there are some lifestyle changes you can make that might help. This includes sticking to a regular sleep schedule (this means no naps!), limiting caffeine, alcohol and nicotine (especially within a couple hours of going to bed), avoiding late meals, and getting plenty of exercise.
If you’ve been suffering from insomnia for long, you may also develop some anxiety about going to bed, which you should learn how to minimize.
With all of this in mind, is there anything contained in Outsmart Insomnia Protocol that can help? We’ll address this important question in a second, but let’s first talk about the e-book’s price.
How Much Does Outsmart Insomnia Protocol Cost?
Outsmart Insomnia Protocol is priced at $37, and you’ll get immediate access as soon as your payment is processed.
Money Saving Tip: At the time of our research, you could receive $10 off the price by entering the code ‘secret10dollarsoff’ at checkout.
Outsmart Insomnia Protocol is only sold through Clickbank (an online “bookstore” that specializes in these types of e-books; more about this shortly). As such, it comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, which you can request by calling 800-390-6035.
With this price in mind, in addition to everything we’ve discussed so far, how much value will Outsmart Insomnia Protocol provide?
Is Outsmart Insomnia Protocol a Foolish Purchase?
Remember how we talked about all the other Clickbank e-books we’ve reviewed previously? Well, whether we’re talking about Navajo Restore My Hearing System, Restore My Blood Sugar, or Diabetes Free (we could go on, but you get the point), they invariably come with bottom-of-the-barrel HighYa reader reviews.
Why? Common complaints seem to reference:
- Didn’t receive material, despite being charged.
- Even when the material was received, many complained that it didn’t reveal anything revolutionary. In fact, many even claimed that you could find the exact same information elsewhere online for free.
- No response from the e-book’s email address (although Clickbank seems to be quick to provide refunds when contacted directly).
Which brings us to the next consideration …
In most of the videos/websites for e-books like Outsmart Insomnia Protocol, they’re long, drawn out, and hype-filled. But despite their wordiness, they generally provide very little useful information about what they actually contain.
For some reason though, they always revolve around food, such as eating certain foods, in certain amounts, at specific times of day. Is this what you’ll find in Outsmart Insomnia Protocol? Again, we’re told very little, but they do claim to show you how to prepare “easy-to-prepare snacks.”
Finally, Outsmart Insomnia Protocol claims to feature “scientifically proven methods.” But if they’re proven, why all the secrecy? In our opinion, this alone should act as a big red flag.
Based on our experience, not to mention dozens of HighYa reader reviews, here’s what we think: The “secret” to winning the battle against your insomnia isn’t a secret, and it doesn’t involve purchasing Outsmart Insomnia Protocol. Instead, it’s talking with your doctor, understanding the triggers that might lead to lack of sleep (which could involve a process of trial and error), and adjusting your lifestyle and habits accordingly.
Ultimately, we believe this will provide much more bang for your buck, and help you get the good night’s sleep you deserve.