Prosvent is an “As Seen on TV” nutritional supplement that claims to use “rejuvenating herbs and nutrients” to reduce the symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate (also known as BPH). The supplement was created by Dr. Larry May, who is a clinical physician in Southern California.
Prosvent, LLC is based out of Van Nuys, CA, and was founded in 2005. Despite this fact, the company is not rated with the Better Business Bureau. However, there are a wide variety of online customer reviews regarding the product, which appear to be mixed. With this said, the most common complaints we encountered included high price, failure to work, and poor customer service.
How Prosvent Works
According to the company’s website, over 30 million men suffer from an enlarged prostate, and is something that half of all men will be affected by at some point in their lives. Similar to Whole Body True Prostate Flow and PT9 Prostate Formula, Prosvent is an “As Seen on TV” nutritional supplement that claims to address prostate problems by using a “synergistic blend” of natural ingredients, including:
- Beta-sitosterol – Improves urinary symptoms.
- Saw Palmetto Extract – May reduce muscle tension around your bladder neck.
- Nettle Root Extract – Promotes healthy prostate tissue.
- Pygeum Africanum – May help reduce prostate inflammation.
- Lycopene – A natural antioxidant.
- Black Pepper Extract – Additional antioxidant/anti-bacterial properties.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Supports urinary function.
- Vitamin D – Helps maintain proper calcium levels.
- Zinc – Helps improve nerve signals and immunity.
The product’s website claims that “from the day you start taking Prosvent, your symptoms should reverse, and your healing will begin.” With Prosvent, you’ll be able to sleep through the night, improve your urinary function, receive antioxidant protection, and even enjoy better sex.
In order to benefit from Prosvent, you should take one softgel twice daily, preferably with food.
While there are no reported side effects, Prosvent should not be taken by individuals taking anti-inflammatory or anti-coagulant medication.
Prosvent Pricing & Refund Policy
When ordering Prosvent, you’ll have three different purchasing options:
- Pay just $9.95 for shipping and handling, and receive a 60-day supply. If you’re dissatisfied, simply contact the company and cancel your order within 30 days, and you’ll be charged nothing. Once the 30 days have passed, you’ll be charged $79.90 ($34.95 per bottle).
- Receive a 60-day supply for $69.90. This will sign you up for the company’s autoship program, which means you’ll continue receiving a fresh 60-day supply every two months, and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
- Receive a 60-day supply for $79.90. No autoship program.
Regardless of which option you choose, you’ll also be charged $9.95 for shipping and handling. To cancel within your 30-day trial, contact customer service at (800) 743-9854 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with your order you’ll also receive Provigor Male Enhancement supplement, as well as Dr. May’s Complete Guide to Prostate Health.
- Claims to use a “synergistic blend” of natural ingredients to reduce the symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate.
- Company has been in business since 2005.
- No Better Business Bureau rating.
- “As Seen on TV” generally have lower customer satisfaction ratings than other products.
- The most common complaints we encountered were high price, failure to work, and poor customer service.
While some of the ingredients in Prosvent have been shown to help with BPH symptoms, the company provides no evidence whatsoever that this supplement works as advertised. If you’re thinking about purchasing an herbal supplement for prostate problems, our recommendation would be to choose one that is backed by clinical studies, and a company that doesn’t have a reputation for poor customer service.