About PT9 Prostate Formula
Manufactured by Chamonix and based out of Edison, NJ, PT9 Prostate Formula is a nutritional supplement targeted at men over the age of 40 who would like to improve their prostate function and boost their libido. Instead of requiring you to take 4-5 supplements at a time, PT9 claims to achieve these benefits by combining four primary ingredients into just two capsules per day.
As a company, Chamonix has an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau, which is calculated based on 15 closed complaints within the past three years. From a customer satisfaction standpoint, it appears PT9 has a relatively negative online reputation, with the most common complaints citing failure to work as advertised, high price, and cumbersome return/refund process.
How PT9 Prostate Formula Works
PT9 is an “As Seen on TV” product that claims to use four key ingredients to help improve the health of your prostate, and to boost your testosterone levels. These include:
- Zinc 30mg – This ingredient has been shown to reduce the size of your prostate and to improve benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) symptoms.
- Selenium 200mcg – Boosts your body’s antioxidant levels, which can help control damaged cells that can then lead to prostate cancer.
- Saw Palmetto 640mg – Has been shown to help alleviate and eliminate BPH symptoms.
- Pygeum 100mg – Primarily used to treat urinary tract disorders, including BPH.
Additional active ingredients include Vitamin D, beta sitosterols, pumpkin seed oil, and lycopene, all of which combine to give you a restful night’s sleep, increase your urine flow, and improve your sexual function. Instead of taking multiple supplements to support prostate health, with PT9 you just need to take 2 capsules per day—and at 60 capsules per bottle, this means each bottle will provide you with a 30-day supply.
PT9 Pricing & Refund Policy
While PT9 appears to have previously been offered through Amazon.com, it is currently only available directly through the manufacturer. As such, when you purchase three bottles of PT9, you’ll also receive a 3-month supply of Heart Factors Plus for free, which is priced at $179.85, plus $8.95 shipping and handling. Keep in mind that upon placing your order, you’ll be automatically signed up for the company’s autoship program. This means that unless you cancel, you’ll automatically be shipped a 3-month supply of PT9 and Heart Factors Plus for $179.85 and $8.95 S&H every 90 days, and your payment method on file will be charged accordingly.
PT9 Prostate Formula comes with a 90-day money back guarantee, which begins from your original purchase date. However, the total amount refunded will not include your original shipping and handling charges, nor any expenses incurred by shipping it back to the manufacturer, and will also be subject to a 9% restocking fee. Full details can be found here.
- Claims to use four ingredients to improve prostate health and boost testosterone production.
- Only need to take 2 capsules per day.
- 90-day money back guarantee.
- Refunds do not include shipping and handling charges, and are also subject to a 9% restocking fee.
- Supplement is not FDA reviewed or approved.
- Many complaints claim that the supplement did not work as advertised, and that the return/refund process is cumbersome.
- Very high price, especially in light of the fact that many of these ingredients can be purchased on their own for much less.
- Auto-ship program needs to be manually un-enrolled.