Founded in 1999 and based out of Atlanta, GA, Silverpop provides digital marketing solutions for companies looking to automate and personalize customer interaction. The company currently employs 450 individuals, and has a presence across three continents.
Silverpop has been featured in a wide variety of industry publications, including Marketing Sherpa, Direct Marketing News, Advertising Age, and MediaPost. The company currently holds an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau, which is based on three closed complaints within the past three years. From a customer satisfaction standpoint, online reviews about Silverpop appear to be generally positive, with the most common complaints citing high price, lack of user-friendliness, and less-than-stellar customer support.
How Silverpop Works
Instead of focusing primarily on return on investment, Silverpop claims to help their clients “achieve superior Return on Relationship,” which they accomplish by helping “every client get the right mix of solutions for their specific digital marketing needs.”
For example: If your company manufactures widgets, and you’re looking to engage your customers through digital media, Silverpop can help you accomplish this. Whether you’re looking to reach out to clients through email, mobile, social media, marketing automation, or a custom combination of all four; to use your existing software platform or one provided by Silverpop, they can make it happen.
Silverpop Products, Services, & Pricing
Silverpop provides you with numerous products and services to help reach your customers like never before, and to maximize your return on investment. These include:
- Engage Marketing Automation –Communicate with prospective clients and nurture the relationship from the time they contact you, through the time you close the sale. The Essentials package starts at $800 per month, while the Enterprise package starts at $1,500 per month.
- Engage Email – Allows you to automate your email campaign, while gaining deep insight into your customers’ behaviors. The Essentials package starts at $600 per month, while the Enterprise package starts at $1,000 per month.
- CoreMotives – Uses Microsoft Dynamic CRM to help boost your ROI without requiring you to download any additional software. Pricing is based on your specific needs.
- PlacePunch – This product focuses primarily on creating personalized interactions with your mobile customers. Prices start at $500 per month.
- Transact – Provides fresh in-house messaging capabilities, all based on your existing technology. Prices are based on your specific needs.
- Visitor Insight – Allows you to view detailed data about the visitors to your site, such as who they are and how they arrived. Prices start at $250 per month.
- Mobile Messaging – Customized text and SMS messaging solutions to reach your customers in new and exciting ways. Prices depend on your specific needs.
- Email Insights – Allows you to ensure your emails will look across a wide variety of platforms in order to maximize effectiveness. Prices start at $40 per month.
- Consulting Services – Silverpop’s consulting services will help you create a strategic vision for your marketing efforts, and to produce exceptional results. Prices are on a custom basis.
- Managed Services – Provides customers with an A-Z approach for their marketing campaigns. Prices are on a custom basis.
- Custom Engineering – Helps you integrate whatever technology is need to provide you with the best ROI. Prices are on a custom basis.
- In business since 1999, and have proven to be a key player in the online marketing industry.
- Wide variety of marketing solutions to fit almost any need.
- Ability to use your existing software, one of Silverpop’s platforms, or software created by a third party.
- A- rating with the Better Business Bureau, and generally positive online reviews.
- Most common complaints cite high price and lack of user-friendliness, and less-than-stellar customer support.
- According to online reviews, Silverpop’s products and services may be more relevant for medium to large-sized companies.