Manufactured by Vitegrity, SlendaTrim claims to be a doctor-formulated, advanced thermogenic fat booster that can help you burn fat the easy way. On top of this, SlendaTrim is claimed to be the best all natural weight loss product available by delivering “mind blowing results.”
But does SlendaTrim back up these big claims, or does it just amount to hype? We gathered some facts and here’s what we found.
How SlendaTrim Works
By claiming to “attack weight loss from every direction,” SlendaTrim’s thermogenic weight loss technology claims to provide you with a simple, steady, rapid, and safe method of melting away fat and achieving your moderate to extreme weight loss goals. As such, SlendaTrim is claimed to have been formulated by a clinical pharmacist and to provide the following benefits:
- Burn fat by boosting your metabolism
- Immediately increase your drive and energy levels
- Feel satisfied with less food
To accomplish this, SlendaTrim is claimed to be formulated using a unique blend of clinically proven natural herbs and botanicals, including:
- Green Tea – Contains catechins, which may help increase energy and burn fat.
- Glucomannan – Helps suppress appetite and make you feel satiated.
- Hoodia Gordonii – Another appetite suppressant.
- Chromium – May help regulate insulin and support healthy blood glucose levels.
- Irvingia Gabonensis – May help increase weight loss.
- Citrus Aurantium – May help boost thermogenesis.
- Calcium Plus Vitamin D – May help improve bone health and regulate fat storage.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12 – Essential vitamins that play key roles in your body, including cardiovascular health, processing amino acids, regulating metabolism, and more.
- Black Pepper Extract (Bioperine) – May help enhance the benefits associated with other ingredients.
According to the SlendaTrim website, this weight loss supplement is FDA approved and manufactured in the USA, and is completely safe for long-term use by both men and women.
In order to use SlendaTrim, the manufacturer recommends taking 3 capsules twice daily; once before breakfast and again before lunch. The company claims that many users feel the effects right away, although it may take longer for the ingredients to build up in your system.
SlendaTrim Pricing & Refund Policy
If purchased directly through the manufacturer, SlendaTrim is available in 3 different packages (each bottle contains 180 capsules):
- 1 Bottle: $39.95
- 1 Bottle w/ColpureX Daily Detox: $49.95
- 6 Bottles: $199.99
Whichever package you choose, your order will come with free shipping.
SlendaTrim comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, less shipping and handling charges, although this only applies to 2 opened containers (all others must be unopened). In order to begin the refund process, you’ll need to contact customer service at (888) 875-4789 for a return authorization number.
If you’d like to purchase from a third-party retailer, SlendaTrim is also available through Amazon.com.
What Do Other Consumers Have to Say About SlendaTrim?
Online reviews regarding SlendaTrim appear to be mixed, and are primarily found on Amazon. With this in mind, the most common compliments appear to reference improved weight loss, increased energy, and curbed appetite.
On the other hand, some of the most common complaints cite that no results were experienced, skin irritation (flushing, itching, burning), and upset stomach.
What’s the Bottom Line About SlendaTrim?
If you’re looking to boost your weight loss, will SlendaTrim provide you with real results, and does it represent a solid “bang for your buck?” Maybe, but consider the following:
First, as with Vitegrity’s other product VitegriFlex, there are numerous clinical studies that have been performed on the ingredients found in SlendaTrim, but not on SlendaTrim itself. Even then, with the exception of some of the supplement’s vitamins, the clinical evidence showing the weight loss benefits of these ingredients is murky at best. For a full overview of this, be sure to read through HighYa’s Nutritional Supplements Buyer’s Guide.
Second, although SlendaTrim is claimed to be FDA approved, the reality is that the FDA does not approve nutritional supplements, so we’re unsure how this assertion is made. The SlendaTrim website also lacks a product label, so you can’t be sure how much of each ingredient is contained in the supplement. With this said, SlendaTrim should not be considered safe for individuals with soy sensitivities, and Citrus Aurantium (similar to ephedra) may be associated with heart and blood pressure problems.
Finally, it may be the case that many of the ingredients in SlendaTrim can be found in a basic multi-vitamin from your local pharmacy, and likely at a much lower price. Even then, the best long-term solution for weight loss is always healthy diet and regular exercise, so you may not experience much more than a slight “boost” from taking SlendaTrim, which may not be worth the hefty price tag.
Bottom line: Between the fairly high price, murky clinical research, mixed online customer reviews, and moderate effect on weight loss, you may want to research all your available options before ordering SlendaTrim.
- Claims to be an easy and effective way to boost your metabolism and lose weight.
- Website provides links to clinical studies for each of their ingredients.
- 60-day money back guarantee, up to 2 opened bottles.
- No product label provided.
- Mixed online customer reviews.
- May be able to find many of the same ingredients in a basic multi-vitamin and a lower price.
4 out 4 people found this review helpful
I tried SlendaTrim for two months with zero results. I've been fighting with this company to get my money back without any success. This product should be pulled off the market. It gave me tremendous itching all over their body. I actually gained four pounds on this product.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend