About Trim Factor
Trim Factor is a natural appetite suppressant that helps you lose weight without “extreme” alterations to your lifestyle. The supplement is manufactured by New Vitality (who also manufactures Ageless Male), and uses Amorphophallus Propol as its primary ingredient.
New Vitality has an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau, and most complaints appear to relate to billing issues (see more about this in the “cons” section). Regarding Trim Factor specifically, online customer reviews are non-existent, which seems consistent with the fact that its patent was just registered in July 2013. However, regarding Glucomannan products in general, the most common complaints include constipation, diarrhea, and gas.
How Trim Factor Works
When implemented as part of healthy diet and exercise program, Trim Factor is a nutritional supplement that claims to help you curb hunger, feel fuller, and lose weight. According to the product’s website, all you have to do is “chew before meals to curb your appetite” in order to trim your waistline, without feeling constantly hungry.
The primary “amazing” ingredient contained in Trim Factor is LuraLean, which is a dietary fiber derived from the Japanese Amorphophallus Propol plant. Similar to Lipozene, this form of Glucomannan is claimed to expand up to 200% its original size in your stomach, ultimately making you feel fuller, and able to eat less.
Each dose of Trim Factor comes in the form of a chocolate-flavored chew, and can be used by anyone. Based on information provided on the Trim Factor website, getting started is a simple three-step process:
- Eat one Trim Factor chew about 20-30 minutes prior to each meal.
- After you’re finished, consume at least 10oz of water.
- Wait 20-30 minutes before eating.
The manufacturer of Trim Factor claims that LuraLean is “backed by 30 years of clinical research,” and that it contains no caffeine or harsh stimulants. While the company also claims that no side effects result from Trim Factor, common side effects are similar to any diet consisting of high fiber, including constipation, diarrhea, and gas. In addition, if you have diabetes, you should consult with your physician prior to beginning a Trim Factor regimen.
Trim Factor Pricing & Refund Policy
Trim Factor is currently only available directly from the manufacturer, and is priced at $9.95, plus $6.99 shipping and handling, for a 15-day supply. After 21 days have passed from your original order date, you’ll be shipped a 30-day supply of Trim Factor at a cost of $39.95, plus $6.99 S&H. You’ll then continue to receive a new 30-day supply every month thereafter, and your payment method on file will be charged accordingly. Once enrolled in the autoship program, the company claims that there is no commitment, and it can be cancelled at any time.
Trim Factor comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, less shipping and handling charges. Simply contact customer service at 888-237-9610 or [email protected] to begin the process.
- Claims to help you feel fuller and lose weight, without “extreme” changes in your lifestyle.
- You just need to consume one chocolate chew 20-30 minutes before each meal, and then begin eating.
- Contains LuraLean, which is claimed to be backed by 30 years of clinical research.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- No customer reviews for the product, though appears to be a general Glucomannan product, with no real differentiating factors.
- New Vitality has an online reputation for poor customer service, and for failing to cancel the autoship program when requested.
- Refunds do not include shipping and handling.