Whole Body Joint Stimuflex claims to provide a wide variety of benefits for those suffering from joint pain and swelling, and to be “the top joint supplement on the market.” In addition, the company claims that the supplement has been clinically shown to include glycosaminoglycans and proteins that are essential for maintaining healthy joint and connective tissues.
Whole Body Research is a relatively new company, though they do have an F rating with the Better Business Bureau, primarily because they have failed to respond to 2 customer complaints. Regarding their Join Stimuflex supplement in particular, the majority of online reviews appear to be positive, though the most common complaints we encountered included failure to work (like any other supplement), and high price.
How Whole Body Joint Stimuflex Works
According to the Whole Body Research website, just like the rest of our body, the cartilage and other tissue in our joints decreases in elasticity over time due to normal wear and tear. And as they wear down, it can lead to joint swelling, pain, and other arthritic symptoms, which can severely impact our quality of life.
However, Whole Body’s Joint Stimuflex contains an “optimal combination of the world's top natural joint-health ingredients” to provide relief from these symptoms, including the following:
- 100% Natural Eggshell Membrane: 500mg – Contains “glycosaminoglycans and proteins essential for maintaining healthy joint and connective tissues,” and which allows cells to “regenerate themselves.”
- Turmeric Extract: 200mg – Contains Curcurmin, which is an anti-swelling anti-oxidant.
- White Willow: 100mg – Derived from the bark of a tree, this contains many of the same pain-relieving characteristics as aspirin.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract: 300mg – Reduces joint pain and inflammation.
- Black Pepper Extract: 20mg – Whole Body Research claims that Joint Stimuflex is different from other joint supplements in that they add black pepper extract to aid in faster absorption.
Like all Whole Body Research products, their Joint Stimuflex supplement is manufactured without fillers or synthetic ingredients, and is third-party tested for quality. Simply take 2 capsules per day with food.
Whole Body Joint Stimuflex Pricing & Refund Policy
Each bottle of Whole Body Joint Stimuflex contains 60 vegetarian capsules—a 30-day supply. Pricing is as follows:
- Qty 5 (150-Day Supply) $199.15 – Save 17%
- Qty 3 (90-Day Supply) $105.99 – Save 11%
- Qty 1 (30-Day Supply) $39.99
All Whole Body Research products, including Joint Stimuflex, come with a 90-day money back guarantee. Simply return it to the company, and you’ll be refunded your full purchase price.
- Claims to relieve joint pain and swelling.
- All-natural, with no fillers or artificial ingredients.
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Most common complaints include high price and failure to work as advertised.
Should you Buy the Joint Stimuflex?
While we at HighYa cannot advise you on whether or not you should use the Joint Stimuflex by Whole Body Research because we haven't used it ourselves, we would suggest for you to consult with your family physician and explore additional options with him or her. We aren't necessarily saying that this is particularly a bad supplement, however, we simply used the publicly available information at the time of this writing to express and formulate our very own observation and opinion. From previous experiences with numerous joint supplements, it appears that this one in particular may not add anything of substantial value. Plus, there aren't too many reviews to go from regarding this specific joint supplement.