Based out of Los Angeles, CA, Whole Body Research manufactures a line of 100% natural health products, including nutritional and dietary supplements, weight loss aids, as well as men’s and women’s hair formulas. The Whole Body Research product line is relatively small, and consists of Green Coffee Beans, Garcinia Cambogia, Krill Oil, Raspberry Ketones, Super Probiotics, and Advanced Formula Hair Repair.
According to the company’s website, their goal is, “To provide you with superior nutritional supplements that can help you experience a healthier, happier you.” While none of the company’s products have been FDA evaluated or approved, Whole Body Research does claim that all of their products have been tested by third-party labs, and are 100% natural and completely safe to use.
See Also: 3 Tips for Buying Garcinia Cambogia
Popular Whole Body Research Products
Some of the more popular Whole Body Research products include:
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Each 1800mg dose of Whole Body Research’s Green Coffee Bean Extract contains 50% chlorogenic acid, which is the active fat-burning ingredient found in Green Coffee. Each bottle contains 120 vegetarian capsules—a 30-day supply. Pricing is as follows:
- Qty 5 (150-Day Supply) $148.00 - Save 38.4%
- Qty 3 (90-Day Supply) $96.00 - Buy Two Get One FREE
- Qty 1 (30-Day Supply) $48.00
Whole Body Research’s Garcinia Cambogia supplement contains 60% HCA extract, and is manufactured completely free of fillers, binders, or synthetic ingredients. Each bottle contains 90 vegetarian capsules—a 30-day supply. Pricing is as follows:
- Qty 6 (180-Day Supply) $224.05 - Save 17%
- Qty 3 (90-Day Supply) $120.12 - Save 11%
- Qty 1 (30-Day Supply) $44.99
Raspberry Ketones are naturally occurring compounds found in raspberries that have been shown to increase production of the adiponectin hormone, and to aid in weight loss. Each bottle contains 60 vegetarian capsules—a 30-day supply. Pricing is as follows:
- Qty 6 (180-Day Supply) $243.92 - Save 17%
- Qty 3 (90-Day Supply) $130.80 - Save 11%
- Qty 1 (30-Day Supply) $48.99
Premium Antarctic Krill Oil Blend
The Antarctic Krill Oil has been shown to help your body absorb Omega 3 more efficiently than fish triglycerides, which can be beneficial to cognition, anti-aging, as well as eye, bone, joint, and heart health. Each bottle contains 60 soft gels—a 30-day supply. Pricing is as follows:
- Qty 6 (180-Day Supply) $149.35 - Save 17%
- Qty 3 (90-Day Supply) $80.07 - Save 11%
- Qty 1 (30-Day Supply) $29.99
Trust Prostate Flow
According to the Whole Body Research website, the ingredients in Trust Prostate Flow have been shown to improve bladder function and revitalize your sex drive. Each bottle contains 60 vegetarian capsules—a 30-day supply. Pricing is as follows:
- Qty 6 (180-Day Supply) $174.25 - Save 17%
- Qty 3 (90-Day Supply) $93.42 - Save 11%
- Qty 1 (30-Day Supply) $34.99
Claims to provide instant relief from adrenal fatigue and general stress, and to promote energy and an overall sense of wellbeing, using only 100% pure ingredients. Each bottle contains 60 vegetarian capsules—a 30-day supply. Pricing is as follows:
- Qty 6 (180-Day Supply) $184.00 - Save 17%
- Qty 3 (90-Day Supply) $98.65 - Save 11%
- Qty 1 (30-Day Supply) $36.95
Additional Whole Body Research products include:
Whole Body Research Return Policy
Whole Body Research claims their superior customer service is what sets them apart from their competition. As such, the company offers a 90-day money back guarantee on all their products. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you simply need to call (800) 240-7721 to initiate the return process—no questions asked!
- Whole Body Research offers a wide variety of popular nutritional supplements such as Green Coffee Bean, Raspberry Ketones, and Garcinia Cambogia.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, or your money back.
- The company is new to the market, so there are not many customer reviews available online.
- Not FDA approved or evaluated.
- The company makes many of the same claims as their competitors. In other words, there’s nothing official that would differentiate them.
When writing this observation on Whole Body Research, our staff used publicly available information on the company at the time of this writing to stress thoughts and opinions. While it appears that Whole Body Research takes extreme pride in their line of nutritional supplements as well as their customer service, we have not used any of their products just yet. However, you'll notice that the reviews accumulated from various consumers below are mixed. That is highly anticipated on our end based on our experience because various body types, eating lifestyles, health conditions, and etc are different between each individual. As such, it's no surprise that while one individual may experience above satisfactory results with Whole Body Research's line of products, another may express unsatisfactory outcomes.
The best thing we could recommend you do is really consult with your local family doctor to make a specific game plan action that will match your body and lifestyle specifically. Perhaps your physician will provide you with very precise instructions of how and what to incorporate into your lifestyle while taking these supplements to ensure that they will be the utmost effective and safe, assuming that you will be a good fit for them.