Whole Body True Prostate Flow is nutritional supplement that claims to help provide relief from Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and to support “total bladder health.” In addition, the ingredients found in True Prostate Flow have also been shown to “promote healthy reproductive function and revitalize your sex drive.”
As a company, Whole Body has been manufacturing nutritional supplements from Los Angeles, CA since 2012, and has five closed complaints with the Better Business Bureau. Regarding their True Prostate Flow product specifically, online reviews are essentially non-existent, as this is a relatively new supplement in the Whole Body line.
How Whole Body True Prostate Flow Works
After the age of 40, men’s prostates begin to grow, which can lead to a number of complications, including trouble urinating, frequent trips to the bathroom, and even sexual dysfunction. However, according to the Whole Body website, their True Prostate Flow supplement contains highly-researched ingredients that constitute the “ultimate proprietary blend for men of all ages.” These include:
- Pygeum Extract: 320mg – Has been shown to improve bladder discomfort and reduce swelling associated with BPH.
- Beta Sitosterol: 300mg – Inhibits the production of dihydrotestosteron, which has been shown to be associated with prostate growth.
- Saw Palmetto Extract: 200mg – Claims to be as effective as the “synthetic drug finasteride,” without any of the associated side effects.
- Cornsilk: 200mg – Minimizes prostate inflammation and reduces painful urination.
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: 150mg – Contains high levels of Zinc and Omega 6, which can help regulate hormonal imbalances.
As with all Whole Body Research supplements, including Antarctic Krill Oil and Green Coffee Bean Extract, they are manufactured in the USA without synthetic fillers or artificial stimulants, and are 100% natural.
According to the Whole Body website, you should take two True Prostate Flow capsules daily with food. There are no known side effects, though you should not take more than the recommend dosage, and should speak with your physician prior to beginning any new supplement.
Whole Body True Prostate Flow Pricing & Refund Policy
Each bottle of Whole Body True Prostate Flow contains 60 vegetarian capsules—a 30-day supply. Pricing is as follows:
- Qty 6 (150-Day Supply) $174.25 - Save 17%
- Qty 3 (90-Day Supply) $93.42 – Save 11%
- Qty 1 (30-Day Supply) $34.99
All Whole Body Research products come with a 90-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied for any reason, simply contact customer service at 800-240-7721 or email@example.com to begin the refund process.
- Claims to use all-natural ingredients to help you find relief from symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate.
- All natural ingredients, without fillers or synthetic stimulants.
- Guaranteed results with a 90-day refund policy.
- No autoship program.
- Not FDA-approved, as is the case with most nutritional supplements.
- Relatively new product with no online reviews to gauge customer satisfaction.
Do you Need Whole Body True Prostate Flow?
We have not tried the True Prostate Flow supplement here at HighYa. However, we did use the information that was made available to us while writing this article in order to effectively and precisely stress our observation and what we actually thought of the product. The subject of Prostate Health is extremely sensitive and as a result there are hundreds of brands that come out year by year touting that they offer the best results. While we're not saying no to what Whole Body Research has to offer, it is best for you to consult with your family physician prior to placing your order to ensure that this method and treatment will be most importantly safe as well as effective for you.
A good thing we do want to mention about Whole Body Research is that if you do decide to use the True Prostate Flow, and will for some reason experience "less-than hoped for" results, according to their website, you will be able to send back the bottle for a complete refund.