About 20 Minute Body
20 Minute Body was created by celebrity fitness trainer Brett Hoebel, who you’ve likely seen on Season 11 of The Biggest Loser, or on the popular Dr. Oz daytime TV show, where he talked about his 30-Day Flat Belly Plan. With 20 Minute Body however, Brett claims to help provide you with fast results that last, and to help you connect to the “true motivators of your fitness journey,” all in just 20 minutes per day.
But is there any truth to these claims? Since the program has yet to be released, it’s difficult to tell. However, let’s take a look at some of the details we uncovered during our research.
Understanding How 20 Minute Body Works
Created by Brett Hoebel, one of “the country’s most sought after fitness experts,” 20 Minute Body claims to be focused on fat burning and metabolic conditioning through a series of interval exercises and 20-minute meals. Similar to P90X3 and Focus T25, 20 Minute Body claims to provide short but effective workouts. Unlike these other programs though, 20 Minute Body—as the name implies—claims to do so in just 20 minutes per day.
As of the time of this writing, 20 Minute Body has not yet been released, so details surrounding the program are fairly thin. However, based on information provided on the program’s website, 20 Minute Body contains the following:
- 20 Minute Body Program – A series of 20-minute interval style workouts focused on providing as much fat loss and muscle toning as possible, within the shortest amount of time.
- Transformational Journey – Breaks the 20 Minute Body program into smaller units, which allows you to stay on track and keep up the pace.
- Nutrition Guide – Hassle-free, great tasting recipes that can be created in 20 minutes or less.
- Booty, Abs, & Stretch Bonus DVDs – Complementary with the 20 Minute Body system, these extra workouts target some of your “favorite” areas.
20 Minute Body Pricing & Refund Policy
Because 20 Minute Body has yet to be released, there is no pricing information currently available. However, by signing up for email notification when the program is released, you’ll receive access to three bonus videos:
- H.I.I.T Workout – A complete bodyweight workout that allows you to burn calories without freeweights.
- Fitness from Within – Claims to help you build inner strength.
- You Are What You Eat – Claims to help teach you healthy eating habits focused on weight loss.
It appears that 20 Minute Body will be released through Beachbody, which provides a 30-day money back guarantee on all its products, less shipping and handling charges.
What Do Other Consumers Have to Say About 20 Minute Body?
Because 20 Minute Body has yet to be released, there are no online customer reviews as of the time of this writing.
With this in mind, past programs from Brett Hoebel (such as RevAbs and 30-Day Flat Nelly Plan) appear to have primarily positive reviews, though the most common complaint often references high price.
What’s the Bottom Line About 20 Minute Body?
Without the program being released, and without subsequent customer reviews, it’s difficult to form an informed opinion about 20 Minute Body. However, there may be a couple things you’ll want to keep in mind as the release date approaches:
First, as we’ve found in our Focus T25 trial, it may be the case that the 20 Minute Body program actually involves more workouts than advertised. Also, it may be the case that muscle tone increases and waistline decreases, but participants ultimately lose little (if any) weight.
In addition, we found several online reviews regarding some of Brett Hoebel’s other programs claiming that they come with a very steep price, and/or they’re not suited for every individual looking to lose weight.
What’s your experience with the 20 Minute Body program? Tell the world about it by writing a review today!