About Axial Rx
Manufactured by Iceland Health, Inc., Axial Rx claims to be an all-new, dual action nutritional supplement that helps repair joints, improve mobility, increase flexibility, boost circulation around the joints, and to provide relief from joint pain in as little as 48 hours. Axial Rx is also claimed to be a natural, patent-pending remedy for joint discomfort that can be used to support healthy movement for the long term.
How Does Axial Rx Claim to Work?
Whether due to sports, the aging process, or chronic diseases such as arthritis, millions of American suffer with joint pain on a daily basis, which the Axial Rx website claims could be due to the presence of matrix metalloproteases (MMPs), which break down the collagen in your joints and lead to discomfort.
However, Axial Rx is claimed to be ideal for men and women ages 35+ who are looking for maximum mobility, because the supplement contains GLM-9, which may inhibit these enzymes from building up in your joints, and which can be up to 7X more effective than glucosamine alone. In addition, the Omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA present in Axial Rx are claimed to help prevent joint inflammation.
According to the supplement’s website, Axial Rx only contains natural, sustainable, and clinically tested ingredients from New Zealand, including:
Fast Acting Relief Blend 430mg:
- Boswellia Serrata extract (also known as Indian Frankincense) – Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine, this tree may help decrease inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
- White Willow extract – Another common ingredient in joint supplements, this is claimed to work similar to OTC pain relievers, whether for joint pain or any other type of discomfort.
- Angelica Root extract – Claimed to help with joint pain, although in most cases, it is applied directly to the skin.
Long Term Maintenance Blend 750mg:
- Fresh Freeze Dried Green Lipped Mussel (GLM-9) – Claimed to be sourced from organically grown and sustainably harvested green lipped mussels in New Zealand. Includes proteins, glycogen complex, glycosaminoglycans, lipids, and fatty acids that can help fight joint discomfort.
- Glucosamine Sulfate – An essential building block for tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and fluid that surrounds joints.
- Omega 3 Anchovy Fish Oil Concentrate – Omega 3 fatty acids have been shown to provide a wide range of benefits, from heart health to joint support. This is a common ingredient in most joint supplements, including Whole Body Joint Stimuflex, Icelandic Formula Omega 3, Omega XL, and others.
The manufacturer claims that Axial Rx meets GMP standards, is thoroughly tested for safety and consistency, and is purified on the molecular level to remove mercury, PCBs, and other toxins.
Axial Rx is claimed to be non-habit forming and acceptable for long-term use, and to be contained in easy to swallow capsules that are easy on your stomach.
Axial Rx Pricing & Refund Policy
Depending on the website from which you order, you’ll have a couple difference Axial Rx purchasing options.
If purchased through the Axial Rx landing page, you can sign up for a 14-day trial for $4.99 S&H, which will begin from the date your order is placed. However, after your trial ends, you’ll be enrolled in the Axial Rx autoship program, which means you’ll begin receiving a 3-month supply every 90 days, and your credit card will be charged $119.85 plus $9.99 S&H each time.
On the other hand, if you place your order directly through the Iceland Health website, you’ll be presented with the following options:
- 1 Bottle: $49.95
- 3 Bottles: $134.85
- 6 Bottles: $257.70
Axial Rx comes with a 90-day refund policy for unopened bottles, less S&H charges, although you will need to mail the bottle back to the manufacturer. However, opened bottles are only eligible for exchanges.
In order to cancel your autoship enrollment or to request a refund, you’ll need to contact customer service at 800-270-4182.
Can Axial Rx Help Ease Your Joint Discomfort?
When it comes down to it, can Axial Rx really help relieve joint pain and provide long-term joint support? Perhaps, but let’s take a closer look at its ingredients first:
Axial Rx Ingredients Breakdown
- GLM-9 – Other than an information page on the New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industry website, there was nothing available online about this ingredient. In addition, although GLM-9 is claimed to have been clinically researched, there are no publicly available clinical trials through PubMed or other online resources. With this said, the Axial Rx website contains a disclaimer that states, “Claims made based on in vitro inhibition of cartilage degenerating enzymes.” In other words, this effect was demonstrated in a test tube, not in a human.
- Boswellia Serrata – According to WebMD, “Some studies show that taking certain extracts of Indian frankincense (5-Loxin, Aflapin) can reduce pain and improve mobility in people with osteoarthritis in joints. Research shows that it might decrease joint pain by 32% to 65%.” However, it has not been shown to be effective for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Glucosamine Sulfate – Has been studied extensively and is likely effective for most sufferers of osteoarthritis.
- White Willow and Angelica Root – There is insufficient evidence for osteoarthritis or other types of joint pain.
Despite the effectiveness of some of its ingredients, it’s important to note that all of Axial Rx’s ingredients are contained in proprietary blends, which means that we can’t be sure how much of each ingredient it contains, or whether or not the dosages are adequate to provide relief.
Considering Axial Rx’s relatively high price and lack of clinical evidence showing its primary ingredient (what amounts to freeze dried mussels) can help provide joint support, it’s very likely that you can find the other ingredients it contains for much less money at a local retailer. However, whichever joint supplement you decide to try, keep in mind that what works fantastically for one person may not work at all for someone else. As such, it’s important that you speak with your physician in advance.
2 out 2 people found this review helpful
Absolute best joint and pain supplement made. It makes life livable again.
Without question, Axial Rx is a godsend! I've had 3 back surgeries, the last being a fusion of my L-3 down through to my L-5 S-1. I've been on one of the most potent painkillers since. I take 150 Mcg of Fentanyl patches every 48 hours, along with 4-5 tablets of Oxycodone every day. Needless to say, my physical activity has been at it's lowest level since injuring myself. I've tried every kind of supplement. Most did very little to nothing to relieve my level of pain. Then I saw an infomercial on Axial RX, and found it to claim a lot of success, along with a significant amount of restored activity. So I gave the free trial a go. I figured, hey, for the $4.95 for shipping and handling I couldn't go wrong.
I took the medication just as directed. Literally by the second day, I felt significantly better, with less pain, and was thrilled with the amount of energy I felt. By day 4 I would say that my pain was reduced, and my range of motion and activity was greatly enhanced. Without not even a midge of doubt, I ordered the discounted 6 bottles. Now on my 2 bottle, I have been able to reduce my narcotic Fentanyl Patch medicine by almost a half, and the Oxy by two thirds. I'm a better and more importantly, a happier human being now. I'm more apt to talk to people, whereas prior, my pain kept me like a hermit. I've already ordered 2 more cases of Axial, because you never know if a company will be around. I realize the medication works, but for many I assume they see it as expensive. My point is -- it works, so it's worth 10 times the price, if your pain level is greatly reduced. I swear by this supplement and would suggest that ANYONE who has pain, arthritis or joint issues, start with the trial that Axial RX offers. I mean, aren't you worth the $5 of that shipping costs. As well, you'll be under no obligation to buy a thing after. So do yourself, and your family a huge favor, order the trial or take my 15 years of pain and misery as witness to get a full bottle and see what your life can be like again.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
21 out 25 people found this review helpful
Let me start out by saying, although I have not tried this product as of yet I am required to leave a rating in order to write this comment. I went to see my doctor just yesterday, he's an orthopedic-surgeon who worked for the Dodgers prior to opening his own private practice. He comes highly recommended and has a well known reputation for knowing his stuff. I'm only 47 which is young to have a knee replacement, or so I was told. I asked him about this product (Axial Rx) and was told that there are certain supplements that certainly couldn't hurt but there is absolutely no medical technology (as of yet) that has figured out how to replace or repair knee cartilage. I'd love to try this new product, the commercial makes it sound so fantastic, but on the flip side, I'd hate to be throwing away the cost of a bottle ($50.00) not to mention the high cost of the S&H. So anyway, I might be swayed if there were more reviews out there but I'm not finding very many of them yet.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
14 out 20 people found this review helpful
Axial Rx Does Work
For years I had suffered from slight pain and discomfort in and around my knees. There was also a constant sort of 'restlessness' in the knees, so much so that I would have to periodically squat like a baseball catcher to temporarily alleviate it. I began exercising again and although this helped, some the symptoms were still there UNTIL I finally ordered a bottle of AXIAL RX through Amazon.com and VOILA. Exactly 1 and 1/2 months later all of that crap is practically gone. And I still have about a third of the contents left in that single bottle I had ordered.
I had tried about 3 or 4 different remedies that are currently on the market but NONE of them even came close to working like Axial Rx. I will be placing my re-order for Axial Rx in a few days. Thanks to the creators of this fabulous product.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend