About Emily's Income Challenge
Founded by Emily Sanders, Emily’s Income Challenge is a website that claims to provide a realistic work at home opportunity, where you can earn anywhere from $500 to $5,000 per month. The Challenge is offered in a 90-day, three-step format, and claims to be a proven system for making extra money.
The company behind Emily’s Income Challenge is Internet Business Systems, which claims to have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. However, after searching the BBB website, there are two matches for Internet Business systems—one located in Atlanta, GA, and the other in Glendale, AZ—neither of which display a rating.
Regarding Emily’s Income Challenge specifically, there aren’t many legitimate online customer reviews for the program, but those that do exist are overwhelmingly negative (more about this in the final section).
How Emily’s Income Challenge Claims to Work
After first landing on the Emily’s Income Challenge website, you’ll find a video that provides most of the selling points for the program. Unfortunately, you can’t fast-forward or rewind the video, but you can pause it.
The video’s narrator (supposedly Emily) claims that all you’ll need to start making money is just a couple hours per week, the desire to make money from home, and an internet connection. We’re also told that this program has been proven to make $500 to $5,000 per month, which is deposited directly into your bank account, and which will not cost you a dime to get up and running.
But why is “Emily” sharing this information? We’re told this is because she has “hit an earnings plateau” with her own home-based business, and has come up with a “totally new way” to increase her bottom line—which is where you come in. We’re told that the more money you make with her Challenge, the more money she’ll make. Outside of this, you’ll spend eight minutes watching the video, and will be given very few details, other than:
- You’ll be promoting other peoples’ products and services.
- You can order the work at home kit, which will help you decide if the program’s right for you.
- 48 hours after you order, you’ll be contacted by a “personal business coach.”
- After signing up, you’ll gain access to the member’s area, and will receive a special report on working from home. You’ll also gain access to training videos, in addition to full-time email support (guaranteed response within 24 hours).
- If you successfully pass the challenge, you’ll be contacted personally by “Emily” to enroll you in her one-on-one program. No details are provided as to what “success” entails.
After completing the video you’ll be taken here, which only reiterates many of the points already made, and doesn’t provide any clarification about the program’s details.
The Reality of Emily’s Income Challenge
By all appearances, Emily’s Income Challenge is just a teaser website for Automated Paydays, which is where you’ll be redirected if you decide to sign up. This fee-based website (more on this in the next section) appears to provide a variety of online work at home opportunities.
Emily’s Income Challenge Pricing
Because Emily’s Income Challenge doesn’t represent a legitimate business opportunity, there are no charges or fees associated with it. Despite this fact, the website claims that you can receive a complete refund via PayPal by simply sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and your refund will be processed within 24 hours. In reality though, how will Emily’s Income Challenge provide you with a refund if they never take you money?
Referencing Automated Paydays, we learned that the company charges $77 per month to gain access, and that they offer a 60-day refund policy.
- Claims to be a proven method of earning anywhere from $500 to $5K every month.
- The video and website use a lot of hype, but provide almost no information about the program, exactly what you’ll be selling, the exact process of how you’ll earn money, or really anything else.
- Even though it’s claimed there are no charges, Emily’s Income Challenge appears to be a teaser site for Automated Paydays, which will cost $77 per month join.
Bottom Line – Is Emily's Income Challenge a Scam?
Because of the lack of relevant information on the Emily’s Income Challenge website, coupled with the fact that you’re redirected to another company’s site when you decide to join, this raises some major red flags. As a result, we would recommend spending your $77 on more legitimate business opportunities.