Instaflex is a nutritional supplements manufacturer that specializes in numerous products intended to treat a range of conditions, the most popular of which is their Joint Support formula. All Instaflex products are claimed to include exclusive ingredient compounds, and to be scientifically tested for maximum effectiveness.
Based out of Murray, UT and in business since 2009, Instaflex holds an A rating with the Better Business Bureau, despite have more than 140 closed complaints over the past three years. Even though Instaflex manufactures several different products (see next section), it appears their most popular is the Joint Support supplement. As a result, the overwhelming majority of online reviews reference this product. With this in mind, customer experiences appear to be primarily positive, though the most common complaints include failure to work, high price, and poor customer service.
Instaflex offers four different products, all of which are manufactured in the USA:
- Joint Support – “An exclusive compound of eight key ingredients” that are “scientifically formulated” to support joint comfort (similar to BioCell Collagen), including Glucosamine Sulfate, Methylsulfonlylmethane (MSM), White Willow Bark Extract, Ginger Root Concentrate, and more.
- Bone Support – Features six key ingredients that “strengthen bones, improve bone density, and support natural bone development,” including Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D3, Ipriflavone, and more.
- Multivitamin – Includes nutrients that help “increase energy, promote heart health, and revitalize you” such as Vitamins A, C, D, E, and K, as well as Thiamine, Riboflavin, and more.
- Muscle Support – Six ingredients that “reduce cramping, decrease soreness, and help speed muscle recovery,” including Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Calcium, and more.
Keep in mind that Instaflex Joint Health contains glucosamine, which is derived from Crustacean shellfish. As with any other nutritional supplement, it’s best to consult with your physician prior to beginning.
Instaflex Pricing & Refund Policy
Instaflex products are available from a wide variety of sources, including GNC, Amazon.com, Walgreens, Vitacost, the Vitamin Shoppe, and more. If purchased directly through the company, prices are as follows:
- Joint Support: $69.99 per 30-capsule bottle
- Bone Support: $26.99 per 30-capsule bottle
- Multivitamin: $29.99 per 100-tablet bottle
- Muscle Support: $26.99 per 30-capsule bottle
If you would like to try Instaflex Joint Support before you buy, you can sign up for their free trial offer, which means you’ll only pay $4.99 to cover shipping and handling costs. However, keep in mind that if you don’t call customer service to cancel within 18 days of your order, you’ll be charged $69.99 plus $4.99 shipping and handling, and will automatically be enrolled in the company’s autoship program. As a result, you’ll continue receiving a fresh bottle of Instaflex Joint Support every 30 days, and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
For all non-trial orders, shipping costs start at $4.99, and increase from there according to the size of your order.
All Instaflex products come with a 30-day money back guarantee, less shipping and handling charges. Simply contact customer service at 800-436-0920 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and to initiate the refund process.
- Wide variety of nutrient-based products that can help relieve symptoms from numerous conditions.
- Company has been in business since 2009, has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau, and lists all ingredients in their supplements.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Most common complaints include failure to work, high price, and poor customer service.
- If you sign up for the free trial, you’ll be automatically enrolled in the company’s autoship program.
9 out 10 people found this review helpful
Beware of this product
Beware of this product. When ordering last thing they tell you about this product after 20 minutes on the phone is you will be automatically billed 74.95 a month unless canceled within 18 days. They allow four business days for delivery. So if you order on Wednesday it can take six days to receive which doesn't allow for the full trial of the product. Of course the product has no effect on joint relief and I was skeptic going into it. Tried to cancel over the weekend but they were not open for business so I ended up two days late and was charged the $74.95 for a worthless product.
I can send the bottle back for a refund but I do have to pay shipping and it can take up to three weeks to process. What a joke. Never will I buy another product from GNC.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend