About InStyler Ionic Ceramic
Manufactured by TrÉ Milano, LLC and based out of Van Nuys, CA, the InStyler Ionic Ceramic uses a constantly moving cylinder, outfitted with ionic bristles, to polish your hair on an individual, strand-by-strand basis. As a result, the manufacturer claims that it will provide you with 48% better results than a standard flat iron, as well as more sheen, shine, body, and bounce.
TrÉ Milano, LLC does not hold a Better Business Bureau rating, despite having 10 closed complaints within the past three years. From a customer satisfaction standpoint, online reviews appear to be mixed, with the most common complaints being that the InStyler Ionic Ceramic did not work as advertised, that it damaged hair, and was of poor quality construction.
How the InStyler Ionic Ceramic Works
TrÉ Milano, LLC claims that the InStyler Ionic Ceramic was created by two professional hair stylists with more than 80 years of combined experience, and was perfected by “team of engineers and product designers who have developed many high-tech products.” In fact, according to the company, it is the number one styling tool in the world.
The company claims the InStyler Ionic Ceramic uses black tourmaline ceramic and heat resistant nylon ionic bristles that can wave, straighten, curl, and add volume and shine to your hair. The attached thermal shield ensures that you won’t be burned, and the smooth nylon bristles and gentle rotation ensure your hair will not become tangled.
Each InStyler Ionic Ceramic comes in 1-¼” or ¾” barrel sizes, features several heat settings up to 410 degrees, and a curved plate that smoothes hair without crushing or flattening it. As a result, the manufacturer claims it is ideal for fine, medium, and coarse hair, uses less heat than a traditional flat iron, and helps you use less hair product to maintain your look.
To use the InStyler Ionic Ceramic, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Plug the unit in, and press the power button.
- Wait for the LED bars to stop flashing, which signals that it is pre-heated to your chosen level.
- Close the InStyler Ionic Ceramic onto your hair (similar to how you would with a traditional flat iron), which will automatically trigger the barrel to begin rotating.
- Next, move the unit down the length of your hair, while its rotating cylinder and ionic bristles will do the remainder of the work.
InStyler Ionic Ceramic Pricing & Refund Policy
Purchasing the InStyler Ionic Ceramic will cost you an initial payment of $14.99, plus $19.99 shipping and handling. At this time, you’ll also be sent a second InStyler Ionic Ceramic free of charge, both of which you can try for 30 days. Once this time has passed, you’ll then be billed three additional monthly payments of $39.99, which will bring your total to $154.95.
The InStyler Ionic Ceramic comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, which begins from your order date. In other words, once your initial 30-day trial (noted above) ends, and your subsequent payments begin, you’ll no longer be eligible for a refund. It’s important to keep in mind that your initial $14.99 payment, the $19.99 original shipping and handling, as well as any return shipping to the company, will not be included in your refund.
In order to request a refund, you’ll need to contact customer service to obtain a Credit Return Authorization Number, which will need to be included on the outside of your return box. Inside the box, you’ll need to include both InStyler Ionic Ceramic units, as well as any documentation and/or accessories.
All InStyler Ionic Ceramic units come with a one-year limited warranty. According to the company’s website, if it breaks or stops working within this time, they will repair or replace it. Full details regarding the warranty can be found here.
- Claims to be the number one styling tool in the world.
- Developed by two professional hair stylists with more than 80 years of combined experience.
- Claims to provide you with 48% better results than a standard flat iron, as well as more sheen, shine, body, and bounce to your hair.
- Ideal for fine, medium, and coarse hair, uses less heat than a traditional flat iron, and helps you use less hair product to maintain your look.
- 30-day money back guarantee, and one year limited warranty.
- Online reviews appear to be mixed, with the most common complaints being that the InStyler Ionic Ceramic did not work as advertised, that it damaged hair, and was of poor quality.
- No refunds for initial $14.99 payment, $19.99 original shipping, or shipping charges back to the company.
5 out 6 people found this review helpful
It works for me
I love this tool although I have found it takes a bit longer to create styles then I expected from the ads. I have found that you really do need to brush your hair before you use it or the bristles seem to catch in your hair rather then glide through. It does leave my hair silky and shiny but does not remove all frizziness (I wish). I have always used the lowest heat setting and have done all the styles seen in the ads, curls, straight, flips and waves and the style has always held well.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend