Naturaful is sold as a natural breast enlargement cream that firms, lifts, and enhances your bustline with a formula made of the highest-grade botanicals. The manufacturer claims that many women see a 1 to a 3-cup boost in their bra size after using the cream, with results showing in as little as a few weeks.
Feeling insecure about an upper half that falls short of bursting with feminine curves isn’t new. Here’s a closer look at how Naturaful works—and whether or not their formula is as “science shattering” as advertised.
How Does Naturaful Claim To Enhance Your Breast Size?
Naturaful claims to go a step beyond boosting your breast size to help balance your hormones—alleviating symptoms of menopause and PMS, as well as promoting overall breast health.
Specifically, Naturaful’s manufacturer states that a woman’s breast size, shape, and fullness are all dependent on the amount of hormones produced during puberty.
Further, they claim that many women experience a shortened period of puberty or low production of hormones related to breast development and that this results in breasts that are underdeveloped.
How does Naturaful help? The cream promises to correct underdeveloped breasts “by simply encouraging the natural growth process” using a formula that includes “secret phytoestrogens”—resulting in an enhanced bosom.
The website promises that, by enlarging your breasts, you will save thousands of dollars, enjoy an increased sense of well-being, and improve your confidence—all without experiencing any side effects. According to a company representative we spoke with, Naturaful has also been successfully used by thousands of members of the transgender and MTF community.
How To Use Naturaful Cream and Patch
Naturaful’s manufacturer recommends that you apply liberal amounts of the cream to your breasts twice daily, massaging until it's fully absorbed into the skin. To aid absorption, it's recommended that the cream is applied after a hot shower or hot towel compress so that the skin's pores are open.
Naturaful claims that to see significant results, the cream should be used for three to nine months or longer. Apply the Patch once every few days (as needed) directly on top of the breast. It may be used for up to 6 hours under bra and clothing.
How Much Does Naturaful Cost & Where Can You Buy?
Naturaful offers several pricing packages through their official website:
- 1 Jar: $70.00 + $9.95 shipping (Total $79.95)
- 3 Jars: $149.00 + $9.95 shipping (Total $158.95)
- 5 Jars: $199.75 (Free shipping)
- 9 Jars: $269.55 (Free shipping)
Each purchase includes a free gift of Naturaful’s “Breast Enlargement Handbook,” valued at $25.00.
If you’re not happy with your purchase within 60 days of when your order was initially placed, you can request a refund by contacting Naturaful’s Customer Care department via email at email@example.com.
Upon reaching out, you will be provided with a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number—this must be written on the returned package to avoid being billed for the product. Please note that you’re responsible for the cost of return shipping.
Additionally, Naturaful must receive your return within 10 days of the 60-day mark. There is a $10.00 handling fee deducted for each jar being returned, and Naturaful doesn’t accept any jars that have been opened or used.
For example: If you buy 5 jars for $199.75, use 2 and return 3 unopened bottles, a refund in the amount of $199.75 divided by 5 = $39.95 per bottle x 3 returns= $119.85 less ($10 restocking fee x3)= $89.85 will be refunded. This means that the two jars you used to cost $109.80 out the door.
Naturaful’s manufacturers also sell their product by the jar on Amazon. Each jar is $79.00, plus $6.99 shipping and handling.
Does Science support Naturaful's Ingredients?
Naturaful claims to enhance your breast size with all-natural ingredients, including sabal, damiana, dong quai, blessed thistle, dandelion root, oat bran, wild Mexican yam, and motherwort. Let’s take a closer look:
- Wild Mexican Yam: Wild yam (whether from Mexico or another region) contains plant estrogens called phytoestrogens. WebMD tells us that the body can’t convert these into actual estrogen, although some research has shown that these phytoestrogens can have estrogen-like activity, cause fluid retention, and stimulate the growth of breast tissue.
- Damiana: In traditional medicine, people used damiana as a stimulant and treatment for menstrual problems, constipation, and kidney disease. Note: The Naturaful website emphasizes that the cream is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- Dong Quai: Dong quai is a Chinese herb frequently implemented in women’s health supplements, since WebMD indicates that, when combined with other ingredients like chamomile, American ginseng, milk thistle, licorice root, or Mexican wild yam, it may help address some menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, and poor sleep. However, WebMD points out that dong quai might not provide these same benefits (or any type of breast enhancement) when taken alone.
- Blessed Thistle: Blessed thistle (Carbenia Benedicta) is a flowering plant that has been used to promote milk flow of breast milk in new mothers.
- Dandelion Root: Commonly used in homeopathic remedies to promote a healthy liver, we were unable to find any evidence supporting the use of dandelion root for breast growth.
- Oat Bran: Some homeopathic sources state that oat bran can be used to increase milk production, but sites like WebMD and the Natural Medicines Database didn’t indicate sufficient clinical evidence that it increases breast size.which could indirectly cause breast growth, but we have yet to find research indicating specifically about breast growth.
- Sabal: Also known as Saw Palmetto, Sabal is best known in modern medicine for its use in decreasing symptoms of an enlarged prostate. However, when this plant first attracted medical attention in the 19th century, it was more widely used for breast enlargement. It's not clear why, since Saw palmetto isn’t estrogenic. Additionally, it's a diuretic, meaning it rids the body of excess fluid. This contrasts with most traditional breast-enlarging herbs, which help the body retain fluids.
- Motherwort: In traditional Chinese Medicine, this ingredient is used as a gynecological herb to regulate menstruation. Because it contains essential amino acids, vitamins, trace elements, other enzymes and nutrients, it’s also frequently used for skin enhancing purpose and applied topically.
However, these are ingredients specifically for the Naturaful Cream. They have a more comprehensive solution including a Magnetic Patch, Heating Pads, and soon launching more innovative breast care products.
- And granted, this is related to Naturaful’s specific ingredients. What if we zoom out and take a high-level look at breast enhancing supplements and creams in general?
Is There Clinical Evidence That Breast-Enhancing Supplements & Creams are Effective?
Writing for the Mayo Clinic, Sandhya Pruthi, M.D., indicates there are no medical studies demonstrating phytoestrogen supplementation can provide breast health benefits.
Answering reader questions on RealSelf.com, Luis H. Macias, MD, FACS and Ziyad Hammoudeh, MD also point out there isn’t enough clinical evidence supporting claims that any creams, pills, or potions will work to boost bust size meaningfully, or regarding their safety and efficacy.
However, it’s important to balance these details by pointing out that the ingredients used in Naturaful are commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), which is rooted in Taoism and has been practiced for more than 2,500 years. According to the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health:
“For most conditions, there is not enough rigorous scientific evidence to know whether TCM methods work for the conditions for which they are used. It's also challenging for researchers to study because treatments are complex and based on ideas different from those in modern Western medicine. Regardless, it is widely used in Asia and over a million people adopt it in the West.”
Bottom Line: Should You Buy Naturaful?
The Naturaful representative we spoke with emphasized that the cream and patch have been used by more than 100,000 customers, with 700+ authentic video testimonials, and that they pride themselves “in offering a high-quality brand with honest results, and work with customers from a consultative perspective to help encourage results, as some users don’t see changes right away.”
And while we learned earlier that, according to sites like WebMD, the Natural Medicines Database, and Examine.com, the available clinical evidence doesn’t necessarily support the claims made by most breast-enhancing supplements, the company seems to stand behind Naturaful with a 60-day refund policy. This allows customers to return any unopened jars (the representative we spoke with emphasized they naturally don’t want any contamination) after paying a $10 stocking fee.
Even though we have not tried and tested Naturaful products, the company does seem to be positive and responsive, claiming to have many satisfied customers and covering all breast health needs from breast enhancement creams, magnetic patches, bra inserts, chest wrinkles – like a one -stop complete shop.
Just make sure to talk with your physician before placing an order, who can recommend tailored advice based on your specific goals and advise if Naturaful is the right solution for you.
Written by Autumn Yates on March 17, 2016, Revised by Derek Lakin on June 22, 2017