About New You In 22
When it comes to salesmanship, few diet programs are marketed quite like New You in 22, so it’s likely that you’ve recently seen an online ad, or were referred by someone you know. This 22-day diet program claims to provide a wide range of benefits, including increased energy, improved mental focus, boosted metabolism, elevated mood, and stabilized appetite—all while allowing you to continue eating your favorite foods.
Wow! That’s a whole lot of very big claims. But do they hold up? Let’s take a look.
Quick Facts About New You in 22
New You in 22 was created by Dr. Jonny Bowden, who appeared on the Dr. Oz daytime TV show in December 2012 where he talked about cholesterol and heart disease. This time though, Dr. Bowden claims that his new 22-day weight loss program was scientifically designed to “upgrade” your metabolism, without the use of pills, added exercise, or the constant feeling of being hungry. How exactly does this work?
New You in 22 is centered around three primary foods that are claimed to give you a steady flow of energy, improve mental focus, increase metabolism, improve mood, stabilize appetite, reduce aches and pains, and even to slow the aging process. These include:
- Eggs – Prevent insulin from sending signals to your body to store fat, and keeps your blood sugar levels in check. The healthy protein, fat, and “super nutrients” in eggs increase metabolism and prevent fat from accumulating.
- Avocado – Provides a concentrated source of natural fat, which is claimed to force your body to boost its metabolism, and to turn excess fat into energy. Because these fat cells are the highest concentrations of energy in your body, you feel fuller.
- Chocolate Cupcake – Quickly spikes insulin production. By bringing it up and then back down very quickly, New You in 22 claims that your body doesn’t have time to store these calories as fat, and your metabolism is thereby increased. In fact, the website claims this effect can last several days.
The New You in 22 diet program claims that you can accomplish your weight loss goals without having to give up your favorite foods, although some (such as cupcakes) will only be introduced at strategic times. By giving you metabolism exactly what it needs, when it needs it, New You in 22 claims to help you avoid these 3 “metabolic killers:”
- The “hormonal chaos” that occurs when you begin dieting. During this time, your metabolism decreases, while your appetite increases. Instead, New You in 22 claims to boost your sensitivity to fat burning hormones, while your increased metabolism also keeps you feeling fuller.
- This chaos is also claimed to lead to depression, which can make dieting even more difficult. Instead, New You in 22 claims to help you maintain mental clarity and a positive outlook.
- Always feeling hungry and craving certain foods can lead to disaster. Instead, New You in 22 claims to help you feel fuller, while allowing you to still eat your favorite foods.
According to New You in 22, the program can help all individuals gradually achieve an attractive body shape, regardless of age, level of health, or exercise ability.
New You in 22 Pricing & Refund Policy
New You in 22 is currently priced at $37 for both digital and printed versions, although you’ll pay an additional $9.99 S&H fee for the hard copy.
In addition, you’ll also receive the following free gifts with your order:
- Quickstart Guide – A 17-page guide that helps you dig right in to the New You in 22 program.
- The Metabolic Meals Blueprint – 22 recipes and day-by-day meal plans created to taste great while also improving your health.
- The Truth About Fat Burning Supplements – Claims to be a “master list” of the best powerful, safe, and all-natural fat burning supplements available on the market.
- 5 Worst Exercises that Damage Your Metabolism
- Daily Metabolic Motivational Emails
New You in 22 comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. According to the company’s Terms of Sale, refunds for electronic products will be processed immediately, while physical products will need to be shipped back to the company at your expense prior to being processed. In order to initiate a refund, contact customer support at 800-316-8556.
What Do Other Consumers Have to Say About New You in 22?
New You in 22 is distributed by Natural Health Sherpa LLC, a site devoted to natural health therapies, based out of Wilmington, NC. The company holds a B rating with the Better Business Bureau, based on 28 closed complaints over the past three years. Here, the most common complaints appear to reference problems downloading the material after payment has been processed, difficulty reaching customer service, and difficulty obtaining a refund.
Other than numerous affiliate websites, there are next to no legitimate online customer reviews outside of the Better Business Bureau. This is probably because New You in 22 is a new program, which is supported by the fact that its URL was just registered in January 2014.
What’s the Bottom Line About New You in 22?
At this point, there just isn’t enough information available online to come to a conclusion. However, as with most diet programs, it may be the fact that New You in 22 makes much bigger claims than it can realistically deliver. If you’re thinking about beginning the program, make sure you speak with your physician beforehand, who can provide you with some professional insight.
Have you completed the New You in 22 diet program? If so, what was your experience? Tell the world about it by writing a review!
4 out 4 people found this review helpful
Loving New you in 22
I am a personal trainer in Steamboat Springs Colorado, and I LOVE the new you in 22 program. I am currently in the last week, and I can say that I have quit having cravings for bread and unhealthy things. I love the food, all of it, I have lost 8 lbs, dropped my body fat percentage down 1.5%, my tone in my stomach is so much better, and my clients are LOVING it too. I had my parent's try it with me as well as my husband, all of them have STUCK to the program, as well as the clients I have introduced to it. Finding a program that lays it out meal by meal with recipes for each, helps them stick to it.
My husband is down 12 lbs, my father is down 12 lbs and my mother (who has the hardest time losing weight because of her carb cravings, (which are now GONE) has lost 8lbs! This is a GREAT Program and I do recommend it to people almost every day.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend