About Unleash Your Thin
Created by expert nutritionist Dr. Jonny Bowden, Unleash Your Thin is an accelerated weight loss program that helps keep the pounds off by changing the way you eat and think about food. Unleash Your Thin claims that it’s not about willpower; instead, it’s about learning impulse control in order to avoid foods that you shouldn’t be eating.
Dr. Bowden is Board certified by the American College of Nutrition, and has authored a total of nine books. In addition, his work has been featured on Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC News, as well as The Dr Oz Show. As such, Unleash Your Thin claims to be based on the latest cutting-edge research regarding how humans burn fat, and is specifically tailored to individuals who struggle to lose weight. However, the site does mention that there’s no single diet that will work for everyone, so it’s best to eat in a sensible manner based on your individual goals.
How Unleash Your Thin Works
The Unleash Your Thin program is based on the recognition of two facts:
- It’s not how much you eat, it’s what you eat. In other words, eat the wrong foods, and you’ll gain fat.
- Willpower doesn’t work on its own. There is plenty of research to back this up.
With this in mind, Unleash Your Thin addresses these two problem areas in a step-by-step format:
Step 1: Change the way you think. Your brain consumes about 20% of your total calorie intake per day, so when you begin dieting, it can affect your thinking process. Unleash Your Thin addresses this by working you through a series of exercises intended to help you identify bad eating triggers. You’ll then remove bad foods from your kitchen and replace them with healthy, nutritious options. Finally, you’ll learn how to track and measure your progress.
Step 2: Fat burning. You’ll eliminate toxic foods that lead to weight gain, and replace them with healthy options that help you burn fat. The Unleash Your Thin program comes with detailed meal plans and recipes, and does not require you to count calories or carbs.
Step 3: Find out which foods were making you sick. This is accomplished by systematically reintroducing the foods that were making you unhealthy, and seeing what happens.
Step 4: Maintain your results. The Unleash Your Thin program teaches you all the tips, tricks, and techniques you’ll need to keep the weight off.
Unleash Your Thin Pricing & Return Policy
After paying $37 for Unleash Your Thin, you’ll be able to download digital program files such as PDF documents, mp3 audio files, and videos, as well as gain access to a private forum. Here is what you get for your money:
- 130-page Fat Burning Blueprint
- 77-page Craving Crusher Action Guide
- Various quizzes to monitor your progress
- Meal planning guide
- Access to the private forum
In the event you’re not completely satisfied with Unleash Your Thin, all purchases come with a 60-day, 100% money back guarantee.
- Unleash Your Thin is not simply a diet—it attempts to change the way you think about food.
- Created by Dr. Jonny Bowden, board certified by the American College of Nutrition.
- No calorie or carb-counting.
- Endorsed by a number of experts.
- Low price of $37. Simply choose not to eat out one night, and the program has paid for itself.
- Recipes take very little time to prepare.
- Claims to be perfect for individuals with Type 2 Diabetes and/or high blood pressure.
- 60-day 100% money back guarantee.
- Not necessarily a con, but more of a consideration: Unleash Your Thin is not intended to be a silver bullet. You will need to read the program material, listen to what it says, and implement it into your daily life. This program is just a method—you have to be motivated to lose weight.
- Unleash Your Thin is focused on reducing carb consumption. If you cannot eat low-carb meals, then this program will not work for you.
51 out 54 people found this review helpful
Buyer bewareBefore you enter your credit card just know that the 37.00 is just a starter, he will try to sell you another 160.00 of information that you think is in the 37.00 product. So if your not willing to spend 200.00 I would not enter your credit card info. I now have to wait on a refund.....
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend