About Urban Rebounder
Created by JB Berns, the elevated Urban Rebounder is a fitness trampoline that claims to help you “lose weight, feel better, and firm up your body.” In addition, its new design allows it to sit at a 22-degree angle, to be used in either elevated or level positions, and to fold into quarter sections for easy storage.
The “As Seen on TV” Urban Rebounder has been featured in New York magazine and Consumer Reports, and holds an A- rating with the Better Business Bureau, with just three closed complaints within the past three years. Online reviews appear to be relatively mixed, with the most common complaints citing cheap construction, and the presence of a strong “chemical” odor.
How the Urban Rebounder Works
The Urban Rebounder claims to be the “#1 cardio workout in the country,” and to be featured in more than 5,000 gyms across the country. According to the company’s website, the fitness trampoline sits at a 22-degree angle and provides low impact, joint-friendly exercises.
Ideal for those looking for “quick, visible results,” the Urban Rebounder helps you experience numerous benefits, such as reduced fatigue, improved circulation, increased respiration, boosted metabolism, all of which are claimed to be backed by several studies.
In addition to the quarter-fold elevated Urban Rebounder, each set includes:
- Free stabilizing bar
- Elevated leg kit
- 1 Mega DVD
- 1 bonus Compilation DVD (only available with single-pay option)
- Instruction manual
Urban Rebounder Pricing & Refund Policy
The Urban Rebounder and included accessories are currently being sold for three payments of $33.33 ($99.99 total), plus $29.95 shipping and handling. While the Urban Rebounder website claims the product is not available in stores, we found it being sold through Amazon.com, Walmart, Home Shopping Network, and more, all of which were comparably priced. On a positive note though, if you’re looking for accessories, a wide selection can be found here.
According to the company’s website, each Urban Rebounder set comes with a 100% satisfaction, 30-day money back guarantee, less shipping and handling charges.
- Claims to be the “#1 cardio workout in the country,” and to provide you with “quick, visible results.”
- Folds into quarters for easy storage.
- No expensive “buy on, get one free” offers, or confusing autoship programs.
- A- Better Business Bureau rating.
- 30-day money back guarantee (less shipping and handling charges).
- Wide variety of customer reviews claim the product is of poor quality, and that it smells strongly of “chemicals,” which is slow to dissipate.
- “As Seen on TV” product, which tend to have lower than normal customer satisfaction levels.