Carmen
Miami, FLMember since February 2017

Reviews (1)


    • Feb 12, 2017
    • Verified Reviewer

    Luminis Advanced Skincare

    This is a scam!

    This is a scam.

    You try to get out of it and you can't, no matter how many times you cancel. They keep charging and sending the product over and over, and the best thing you can get is a 30% reimbursement. They keep the other 70%. Just add up how many times they keep 70% of their victims' money!

    Worse, the product doesn't work at all! STAY AWAY from this.

    Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend

    6 people found it helpful

    Comments (0) Link to this Review
    View all 0 commentsHide comments

    Do you have an account? Log In before commenting.

    (If you don’t have an account – don’t worry, you can create it after)


Showing 1-1 of 1