After the first two cans I opened using the TouCan can opener for soup, I got poked by "razor blade" sharp metal shaving from the can. Upon looking into the cans further, I found more metal shavings as long as 0.1 to 1.2 inches inside the cans. Had my wife and I ate the soup, we would have ingested the metal shavings.
This product should not be anywhere for sale. It may potentially harm someone, maybe even fatally.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
5 people found it helpfulLink to this Review