Sandra
London, EnglandMember since October 2017

Reviews (1)


    • Oct 11, 2017
    • Verified Reviewer

    Micro Chef Grill

    Dangerous

    It is supposed to replace a GRILL? What rubbish. I cooked six sausages and got a terrible smell of burning plastic, I think that's toxic. Fat had gotten into the sealed part of the lid, and it melted. Dangerous! DO NOT waste your money! By the way, I purchased it in Robert Dyas, so it has to be a genuine one.

    Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend

    16 people found it helpful

    Comments (0) Link to this Review
    View all 0 commentsHide comments

    Do you have an account? Log In before commenting.

    (If you don’t have an account – don’t worry, you can create it after)


Showing 1-1 of 1