By allowing you to “communicate and collaborate with all your clients visually directly on top of their designs,” ViewFlux is a new project management tool that is targeted at graphics-based companies who need to “manage all of their creative projects in one place.”
ViewFlux is based out of Oradea, Romania, and as such is not listed with the Better Business Bureau. However, the company’s URL was originally registered October 2012, though this was an unrelated enterprise. With this in mind, ViewFlux appears to be new to the market, as there were limited online customer reviews at the time of our research—all of which appeared to be very positive.
How ViewFlux Works
Similar to Basecamp and ProofHub, ViewFlux helps users manage projects and collaborate with their teams and clients. However, unlike these options, ViewFlux is specifically targeted toward graphics-based projects. In other words, instead of uploading and downloading multiple files, your unique designs can be immediately viewable by clients with just one click of a button. In addition, you can also “organize your work in folders, create high-fidelity interactive prototypes for websites and UIs, gather and post feedback, save revisions, and deliver the final project files - all in the same tool.”
In other words, by putting everything in one place, ViewFlux claims to “simplify collaboration and feedback gathering between designers and their clients,” and makes you look like the professional you are. On top of this, by providing unlimited access to all past versions of a project, including comments, and by offering desktop, tablet, and phone versions (see more about this in the Cons section), ViewFlux claims to help you “take control over your design feedback and build a flawless relationship with your clients.”
ViewFlux Pricing & Refund Policy
Because ViewFlux is currently in beta mode, all services are completely free of charge. However, once beta testing ends, pricing will be as follows:
- Freelancer: $9 per month. Includes access for 1 user, 3 active projects, and file delivery.
- Boutique: $29 per month. Includes access for 5 users, 15 active projects, and file delivery.
- Agency: $59 per month. Includes access for 15 users, unlimited projects, and file delivery.
According to the company’s Terms and Conditions page, services are billed on a month-to-month basis and can be canceled anytime. However, refunds are not available.
- New online project management service targeted specifically toward graphics-based projects.
- Allows you to “organize your work in folders, create high-fidelity interactive prototypes for websites and UIs, gather and post feedback, save revisions, and deliver the final project files - all in the same tool.”
- Complete access to all past versions, including client feedback.
- Currently in beta mode, so all services are free.
- Very new company, so limited online customer reviews at the time of this writing regarding important factors such as accessibility, site uptime, and more. However, those that were available appeared to be positive.
- Only app currently available is for Google Chrome.
Bottom Line: What's the Final Take on ViewFlux?
If you need to work on a graphics-based project with several team members and/or clients, ViewFlux seems to be a fresh take on the droll world of online project management. Current pricing is free due to beta testing, though there are limited online customer reviews at the time of this writing. Which reminds us:
Do you have experience using ViewFlux? If so, work your verbal Kung Fu and write a review that consumers around the world will appreciate!