About Whole Body Herbal Sleep
For individuals who suffer from sleeplessness, Whole Body Herbal Sleep can help you get a better night’s rest, and can be used on a regular basis without fear of becoming dependent. All ingredients in Herbal Sleep are claimed to be 100% pure and natural, without synthetic fillers or other potentially harmful ingredients.
Whole Body Research is based out of Los Angeles, CA, and is a relatively new company, despite having five closed complaints with the Better Business Bureau. In regards to their Herbal Sleep supplement, online reviews are essentially non-existent, leading us to believe that this is a new product.
Here at HighYa, our writers simply compiled the publicly available information which was accessible at the time of the writing on Whole Body Research's Herbal Sleep supplement and expressed their observation and opinion from it.
How Whole Body Herbal Sleep Works
Because it’s important for you to wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day, Whole Body claims that studies performed on the ingredients contained in Herbal Sleep may provide relief from insomnia, reduced stress and anxiety, decrease hyperactivity, and more. These ingredients include:
- Magnesium (primary active ingredient) – 50mg
- Proprietary blend – 396mg: Valerian Root Extract, Hops, Skullcap, Passionflower, and Chamomile, and 1mg of melatonin.
Similar to Whole Body Research’s other supplements, including Keybiotics and Garcinia Cambogia, Herbal Sleep is manufactured in the U.S., without synthetic fillers or artificial stimulants, and is 100% pure and natural. In addition, all products are certified for quality and potency through a third-party GMP certified laboratory.
Whole Body recommends taking 1-2 capsules of Herbal Sleep approximately 30 minutes prior to going to bed. While it can be taken regularly in order to achieve full benefits, it can also be taken intermittently as needed, if preferred.
Whole Body Herbal Sleep is generally considered safe and produces no known side effects. However, you should always consult with your physician before beginning any new supplement.
Whole Body Herbal Sleep Pricing & Refund Policy
Each bottle of Whole Body Herbal Sleep contains 60 vegetarian capsules—a 30 to 60 day supply, depending on consumption. Pricing is as follows:
- Qty 6 (180-Day Supply) $199.15 - Save 38%
- Qty 3 (90-Day Supply) 106.77 – Save 11%
- Qty 1 (30-Day Supply) $39.99
Herbal Sleep, as well as Whole Body Research’s whole line of supplements, comes with a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with it for any reason within this time, simply contact the company to begin the refund process, no questions asked.
- Claims to help you achieve restful sleep without having to worry about dependency.
- All natural ingredients, without synthetic fillers or other harmful substances.
- No autoship program like you’ll find with many other supplement manufacturers.
- 90-day no-questions-asked return policy.
- A relatively new product, with no online customer reviews.
- As with nearly all supplements, some individuals may experience more pronounced results than others.