Carrie M.
Glens Falls, NYMember since March 2019

Reviews (1)


    • Mar 15, 2019
    • Verified Reviewer

    NatureBox

    Excellent snacks

    Overall Experience:

    I would recommend these snack to anyone and everyone! They are great quality, always arrive as described and 98% of them are delicious (the other 2% have lemon - yuck - haha). If I have ever had a question, the customer service was excellent and helped me the first time I contacted them. The price is pretty good and the snacks are diverse for everyone's taste. I'm sure everyone could find snack that would enjoy. My sons and I look forward to our box every month like it's Christmas! BUY THEM; you won't be disappointed.

    Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

    • Mar 15, 2019

      Company Response from NatureBox, Inc.

      Hi Carrie - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Happy to hear you loved the snacks as well as the overall service. We hope to give you more delicious snacks like it's always Christmas! :) Snack on, The NatureBox Team.


Showing 1-1 of 1