How could you sell such an unsafe device to people?
Today was a lucky day that I was home off work so was able to disconnect the power source when the heater got on fire.
It was turned off by the remote and was not in use when the device itself decided to turn on then heated up so fast and start burning from the control side...I had to crawl underneath the burning heather to pull the cord off the wall.
People, never ever buy these crappy, unsafe products.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
2 people found it helpfulLink to this Review