I am not an allergic person but I had a severe allergic reaction to this product. I was expecting a "burn" or "warming tingle" from the mask but it felt like my skin was on fire! Within 5 minutes of applying the mask, I developed a rash, became extremely itchy, hot, and uncomfortable. Even after 3 cold showers and 2 antihistamines, I was still itchy. I woke up in the night still itchy and drenched in a cold sweat. It felt like I wanted to rip my skin off. I also bought their cleavage and face products but am reluctant to try them in case I have the same response. I emailed customer service - I am waiting to hear back.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
2 people found it helpfulLink to this Review