This is a total waste of money! They give the impression that you just put this light device in your mouth and it whitens your teeth. In truth, they send molding trays you have to heat and mold to your teeth (not easy and doesn't work well) and then you have to add the bleach. Any over the counter bleach kit would work as well without the hassles. I've contacted the company TWICE to get a refund on the two unopened kits and all I get is a bounce back reply saying someone will be in touch but no one ever gets back to me. Obviously they know its a lousy product and they don't want to deal with unhappy customers.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
27 people found it helpfulLink to this Review