Got a pair of these as gifts. Seemed really nice to the touch. After using them for a week, I couldn't breathe. I was all stuffed up in the morning. Since I'm in the chemical industry and since this is the only thing that changed to cause my problems, I took them to my work and had them checked out by ripping one apart. In the middle of this pillow is foam which is covered in PBDE's (polybrominated diphenyl ethers) which are highly toxic chemicals that disrupt your hormones in your body, cause lung conditions such as COPD and can make you infertile. As such, PBDE's are banned in Europe from all manufactured products.
I strongly advise against using these products as they cause a serious health risk, especially developing children.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
175 people found it helpfulLink to this Review