I'm reviewing this for my mother. She also used it on and off for about 6 to 7 months. She had to stop because she had to go back to her home country.
1. Their customer service is "10 out of 10". It was in Spanish when she canceled. The lady was super nice and understanding that she didn't need the shipments anymore. Although the lady suggested giving the enrollment to a friend, but you know, the same thing that happens when you try canceling a gym membership. My mom said she knew no one that will need it, so the lady talked to her supervisor, and the cancellation was finished. Ther have been no more charges to her credit card.
2. How people saw it is a "7 out of 10" because how people saw the difference in my mom is complicated as my mom used it on and off. But the fact that some people noticed positive changes and asked her what she's doing made her keep using it, until she got lazy again and the circle continues. I was the only one that knew, and I really liked her using it. She hardly does anything for herself.
3. My mom smokes and drinks every day, and she didn't use it every day.
4. I would give the products an "8 out of 10." It's in a small square box. The products are small, but remember they make money out of sending it monthly, so think about it. They want to make money, but they should have an option of "If you like it, buy our jumbo bottles." You get the same products plus a gift. I usually took the gift for myself. I had to put numbers on the products, so she doesn't forget what goes first and stuff. I don't know how the "wand" works, mom was scared of it because she said she was being electrocuted, but she got used to it.
5. Overall, the experience is sweet and sour. Mom called the number while I wasn't home and used her debit card. Of course, I was mad. She only had only been around one year in this country. I had to yell at her because of the problems she could put herself and her money into. Other than that, everything was good.
Oh and that she had high expectations, which made her quit often. Because I was skeptical, I was happy about the results. So, don't expect a lot from it. It's a cheaper way and solution. You do it at home, so it does NOT make miracles.
Don't tell more than your closer friends, let the others notice the change, I tell you.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
25 people found it helpfulLink to this Review