Ruth
Indianapolis, INMember since February 2017

Reviews (1)


    • Feb 9, 2017
    • Verified Reviewer

    Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away

    Great suction, would still redesign dust catcher

    When my 4 and a 1/2 years old Dyson for Pets broke, I shopped around for another vacuum suitable for cleaning up after two golden retrievers. I have a Shark Navigator at my other house, and it works great. It is easy to use and versatile, especially that the large dust catcher is super easy to empty (you just open and dump).

    I was excited to see a pet version and thought I'd give it a try. I have never tried the canister set-up, and I am continually stunned at the amount of hair, and unfortunately, dirt, that the vacuum picks up. It is much stronger than the Dyson ever was.

    The only complaints I have is that when using the wand option, the base often will tip over. That is really minor; just something to be aware of. The main thing I run into every time is that the hair gets twisted around the center cone in the dust catcher and then fails to move on to the larger cavity. I always open the bottom of the dust container, and about 10% falls out, while the remaining 90% is found when I open the top of the dust catcher and pull it all out. This just seems like a design error, but really doesn't affect the function. You just empty it as needed.

    I would still recommend buying this vacuum, with or without pets!

    Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

    13 people found it helpful

    Link to this Review

Showing 1-1 of 1