It start like this:
1. At the hotel during the free seminar a very confidant spokesman tell you buy the course for $2000 and your money well be given back to you in form of discount on your first deal.
2. At the work shop another lovely spokesman will talk about real estate in the first day with a lot of stories about successful people and put you in the money mode and dreams. And for the two days he will talk about education in real estate and how it's important to make money. Then in sleazy way he confines you to buy one of there packages silver, gold or platinum: $18000, $24000, $30000. (You well get a call from them to sell you what they call Inner Circle for $15000.)
3. With your package is a trip to Vegas in very cheap way – from airline to the hotel. And remember, you can negotiate anything with them, just tell them you have $5000 for the Platinum package and you well have it.
4. In Vegas, all the 5 days are spent promoting you to buy more services from their companies, up to $10000.
5. Last day is what they call the Buying Summit. They have big inventory of lands in Florida and properties in Detroit they will sell to you after they mark it up. Old people and desperate people – those are the ones they hunt for.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
60 people found it helpfulLink to this Review