Fans waited eagerly for the Air by crazybaby to be released. After the January launch date failed, crazybaby urges the supporters to be patient since new products have new product difficulties and they were short on resources as a crowdfunded project. That makes sense at face value (if you don't think about the 5420% over-funding they received and the close to $3 million raised). So many fans defended crazybaby while we waited.
And we waited. Then when they finally delivered in July and August, the REAL nightmare began. Consumers who received a working set are RARE. Here is a rundown of what you will receive:
- If people ordered more than one pair, they will only get a MAXIMUM of one pair of their order. Then crazybaby ghosts you. That makes commercial sense since crazybaby saves costs if they don't even deliver you the product right?
- If you only ordered one pair, 1 of 3 things may happen: you may receive a working pair. If that happens, go surrender yourself to a zoo because you are a unicorn. You may get a faulty pair. You may never see your buds.
- Bluetooth connectivity is state of the art for a potato. Mine does not connect at all (albeit it's a more unusual fault amongst all the consumers). The two buds pair with one another but no one's phones can pair with it (I've tried Samsungs, iPhones and HTC Ones).
- The warranty button is fake. You paid for a one-year warranty? Warranty, to crazybaby, is the name of their automated machine that says "we will respond within 36 hours." You can talk to warranty all you want, but warranty kind of doesn't talk back.
- All phones are dead in crazybaby. You may contact them in any way you wish, but unless you call the Ghostbusters, you will never hear a peep from crazybaby. Because they ghost you.
Do NOT purchase Air by crazybaby, unless you want to throw money at Allen. He loves that, and he's expanding as we speak.
Report this product where you can. Flag it to your friends to stay away. Unless you don't like your friends, then recommend this to them, then get a new set of friends later because they will hate you for it.
Now how do I give less than one star?
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
7 people found it helpfulLink to this Review