Jackie Doody
Clapham, EnglandMember since December 2017

Reviews (1)

    • Dec 28, 2017
    • Verified Reviewer

    NoNo Pro

    Second one to break

    Overall Experience:

    I have bought two machines and am so disgusted with this product. They are faulty both times, and so expensive. What a total waste of money. Both started to burn and smell after few weeks, and then the red light came, and it stopped working. I bought the second one in case the first one was faulty, but no, the second one was exactly the same. What a rubbish product! Never again will I waste so much money.

    Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend

    36 people found it helpful

    Link to this Review

Showing 1-1 of 1