Since most of the reviews lament the price of the book rather than the effectiveness of the program, here's an update of what is offered at this wiring for the $47+ shipping:
- The 99 Foods That Naturally Lower Blood Pressure, a $24.99 value.
- How To Monitor Your Blood Pressure At Home, a $19.99 value.
- The 7-day Meal Plan, a $19.99 value.
- The 7-day Meal Plan Shopping List, a $9.99 value.
- How To Read A Nutritional Label, a $14.99 value.
And of course...
- The Blood Pressure Solution guidebook itself, $47.
And don't believe there isn't a refund option. Refunds are available by simply emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “money back,” and you’ll have your $47 refunded.
YES, most of this information is available through internet searches. So for me, the book was a modest price for sparing me hours of searching and researching the subject. The meal planner, shopping guide, and other bonus features made the convenience complete.
Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
"How To Monitor Your Blood Pressure At Home, a $19.99 value." Really? It's worth $20 for someone to tell you to buy a blood pressure monitor.
No, and that's okay because nobody actually pays $19.95 for it.