- Six-figure income.
- Credit score of 802.
- I'm in my mid-40s, so very long credit history.
- No late payments on anything, ever.
- Plenty in the bank to cover all costs.
- $2800 owed on a credit card that I pay off every month.
- The only other debt is the mortgage I'm trying to refinance, $178,000.
- Home has over $100,000 in equity.
Yet, I'm denied because "Amount owed on revolving accounts is too high."
$2,800 on $74,000 of available credit is too high? I'm convinced they are offering bottom rates to harvest personal data.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
9 people found it helpfulLink to this Review