I have two problems with this little machine:
#1 - It doesn’t work very well. It only cools the immediate area of the room. You basically have to sit right in front of it.
#2 - More importantly, this machine easily develops mold. I had the machine for two days when it started to develop a weird smell. I took it apart to look at the filter, and the filter had disgusting mold on it. After only two days…a colony of mold!
Buyer definitely beware!
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
27 people found it helpfulLink to this Review