I ordered this online and was excited to receive it. I plugged it in and it would NOT stay ON! I tried a few more times and it kept turning off. My friend said it seems the SWITCH is FAULTY.
I immediately packed it up and sent it back in the original box to the address on the box. I spent $9.90 for postage. The customer service folks first said that I was to take a video of the unit NOT WORKING. I explained I sent it back already and would like a FULL REFUND. They then asked for the RECEIPT, which I gladly provided. Now they are telling me that I sent it back to the wrong address. They are yanking me and their product sucks. It is made in China and is plastic. Their customer service is awful. Why would I pay for a FAULTY PRODUCT? I just want a refund.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
20 people found it helpfulLink to this Review