Susan J.
Concord, CAMember since November 2018

Reviews (1)


    • Nov 26, 2018
    • Verified Reviewer

    Curoxen

    Allergy to Curoxen

    I got a scratch on my ankle and decided to try Curoxen as I know I am allergic to antibiotic ointments like Neosporin. Turns out I am REALLY allergic to Curoxen, and broke out in a serious rash, similar to poison oak. After two weeks the rash cleared up; however, the rash spread to my other ankle, I think from resting on the first ankle while I slept. The second rash is worse than the first one, with tiny blisters covering the entire affected area (about 4"x6"), a few larger blisters and one big blister about the size of a golf ball.

    I would suggest trying the ointment on a small area first, just to be sure you aren't allergic to it. I really like the idea of it; I'm disappointed I can't use it.

    Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend

    View all 0 commentsHide comments

    Do you have an account? Log In before commenting.

    (If you don’t have an account – don’t worry, you can create it after)


Showing 1-1 of 1