Terri P.
Kevil, KYMember since December 2018

Reviews (1)


    • Dec 10, 2018
    • Verified Reviewer

    Copper Chef Grill Mat

    Very bad purchase

    I would not recommend Copper Chef Grill Mats to anyone. I have used mine in the oven about a dozen times and never over 425 degrees. Today, when I turned it on with the mats inside, immediately horrible fumes started coming out of the oven that burned my eyes, nose, and sinuses. I turned the oven off, took the mats, and let the oven cool. When I turned the oven back on without the match, there were no fumes, when I had thought maybe they were coming from my oven and not the mats. These mats are very very dangerous and could really harm someone. Do not purchase or use these mats!

    Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend

    View all 0 commentsHide comments

    Do you have an account? Log In before commenting.

    (If you don’t have an account – don’t worry, you can create it after)


Showing 1-1 of 1