Terrible company. Allow me to count the ways in which they are terrible.
1) Erroneous charges - they continue to attempt to bill us for services that were never rendered (side note, the services weren't rendered because their contractors never showed up as promised).
2) Customer service and communications with clients are broken - answers to questions change depending on who you talk to in customer service. It seems they have outsourced their call center to people who are disconnected to what's actually happening on the ground.
3) They rarely hit their promised service windows and attempt to reschedule.
4) Poorly chosen contractors of low quality. The plumber they sent wasn't helpful at all; basically shared "tips" that you could Google on the internet. The oven repairman gave us wrong information that contradicted what the manufacturer recommended.
5) Not much is covered by this "warranty" at the end of the day. Save yourself the headache and hire your contractors directly.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend