My brother gave me one for Christmas this past year, 2018. I was using it to replace a bolt lock and had it on a shelf for lighting about three feet high when it fell off the shelf to a concrete floor. When I picked it up, the switch would not work anymore. I unscrewed the back part where the batteries go. All the switch guts fell out in pieces! I tried to put back together. It would not stay together...a piece of crap. Do your research beforehand.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
2 people found it helpfulLink to this Review