I just got my order of Prebiothrive and other items yesterday, so I cannot comment on the effectiveness (or lack thereof) of any of the products. But let me say the following:
1) I found Customer Service at all levels to be rather unhelpful, with their main goal to push through the sales.
2) I felt uncomfortable about their high sales tactics in convincing me to agree to automatic renewals, or they would increase the prices for future orders. I agreed to the automatic renewals, but indicated I didn't feel comfortable about it. They didn't care.
3) As a Canadian, I had to pay a high currency exchange rate PLUS delivery charges PLUS customs and duty of almost $130 (to my shock).
4) Customer Service either does not know about the potential HIGH customs and duty charges, or they choose not to advise Canadian customers of it - perhaps fearing that Canadian customers might decide not to order. In any event, they ought to do some basic investigation so that they can give some reasonable response to whether such charges are usually billed to the customers, and usually how much.
5) Even though I had received an email offering 10% off the final price of my purchase, the Sales Rep would only allow 5%.
6) When placing my order, I wanted to take advantage of another special offer being sent to me by email. I was told that I would have to call Customer Service after placing the initial order because the Sales Rep was not authorized to honour the special offer. I told him that I wanted only one order so that I could pay only ONE shipping charge, not two. He told me to mention that to Customer Service, advise them that I had just placed an order minutes before, and that they would add that new order to the same shipping. Customer Service REFUSED to do that. Hence, I had to pay shipping charges twice.
They seem much more motivated to push through sales and make money, then they are in the health and welfare of their customers. I could say more, but that's it for now. Good luck guys - and be careful.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
1 people found it helpfulLink to this Review
Hi Andre, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm very sorry to read that this is your perception of our company. Our intentions are never to push customers to buying products they don't want nor are we motivated solely by profit. We believe wholeheartedly in our products, which is why we have our 90-day money-back guarantee in place that we will always honor. Unfortunately, we have no control over customs charges as they are determined by each country. Again, I want to apologize for the inconvenience and I kindly ask that you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss your experience and see how we can make this right.