OK, my update. The product has now arrived and firstly I was horrified at how empty the pots are. I'm not sure if there is a reason for the enormous size of the container, compared to the quantity of power held inside the container, especially considering the current ecological climate with people looking to reduce their use of plastics - to me it seems both misleading and wasteful. I did photograph it so I could show you just how low the level is of powder but can't upload any images here sadly. But I can say I found it shocking.
So to the product itself. Well, the flavor and texture for me are unpleasant, but I think that is a personal thing. Some people like it, I don't. However, when you experience issues with digestion as I do you'll try anything in all honesty. So I have taken it daily.
1) I have taken it for several weeks now, just in half a glass water and chugged it fast because the taste and powdery texture make me gag. I then down extra water after it both to take the flavor away and because a bit of extra water is always good.
2) It does cause far more noxious gasses than I would like to have to deal with on a daily basis and as yet that hasn't died down. I can see that this could cause some people pain, it hasn't for me - I just have to ensure I don't try to hold it in (as that would be painful) and for the love of my kids, go outside regularly and open doors and windows! It may die down with continued use, in which case that's fine.
3) I have had a good clear out every day. This is unheard of for me. I have struggled with constipation for years and this has made a big difference to my life.
1) The pushy buying experience was horrid and the extra cost on top of the product and shipping for customs taxes made it very expensive.
2) The product has helped me to get my digestion moving but the toss up is the exorbitant cost, poor and wasteful packaging, and extreme noxious gasses have to be weighed up against that.
If the gasses die down and they do something about the packaging, I will definitely continue. If not, I will likely look for something else.
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
25 people found it helpfulLink to this Review
Hi Polly, thank you for sharing your feedback. If you decide at the end of your trial that you'd like to return the product for a full refund, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be more than happy to assist you.
I haven't received the actual product yet, I'm waiting for it to arrive and will review that at that time. My review is on the purchasing experience for Morning Complete, which is truly awful.
It is that pushy sales style which attempts to sell you multiple other products as you scroll through.
1. It tried to force me to purchase a greater quantity that I wanted.
2. It tried to sell me other supplements which made me question the claims about Morning Complete itself.
3. All of these pushes to sell me other stuff quadrupled the amount of time to process the order, which almost forced me to quit the process entirely and not complete the order. I did only because I am very serious about my digestive health and I want to try it.
If Morning Complete doesn't work for me, it has assured me that I wouldn't look at any other products from the company anyway.
As regards the product, my biggest concern before I start taking it is the lack of a breakdown of contents and amounts of ingredients, that is putting me off before I've even received it.
So far in all I'm not impressed with the company and honestly very concerned about the product's ingredients. I'll review again when I receive the product.
Hi Polly, I'm Chloe from ActivatedYou. Thank you so much for your thorough feedback on your purchasing experience. I am really sorry to hear about your frustrating experience and I want to stress that our customer's experience is our #1 priority so your feedback is incredibly valuable as we are always looking for ways to improve our processes. We typically recommend a few deals at checkout to ensure that our customers are receiving the best deal possible. But of course, these are totally optional. I hear your concerns though, and have noted them so that we can further improve our checkout experience. I also wanted to mention that our full list of ingredients can be found on our website: https://activatedyou.com/morning-complete/. I appreciate your feedback! Please keep me updated on your Morning Complete experience as time goes on. You can e-mail me at Chloe@ActivatedYou.com if you have any questions. On behalf of everyone at ActivatedYou, thank you for your feedback and for giving Morning Complete a try! Looking forward to speaking with you.