1. You make a purchase online.
2. Wish.com takes your money and gives a ridiculously long delivery date.
3. Wish.com mails you an empty envelope then marks your order as "delivered."
4. Wish refuses to refund your money when you tell them you received an empty envelope.
5. Wish uses the fake tracking number on the fraudulent envelope they’ve sent as their reason for not refunding your money.
It’s a scam.
Order NOTHING from Wish.com - they are scammers. Committing fraud.
I’ve reported them to the federal government for mail fraud and hope they are fined and shut down permanently.
Pros and Cons:
Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend
5 people found it helpfulLink to this Review